Oct 22, 2023
And then have to switch his sheets? :KEK:
By the way, why do you think Nova can't be a commander? She is a woman of focus, commitment, and sheer f*cking will. Don't you think? Besides, she has THE DIONE! It can be transformed any weapon Nova can use...like Sniper Rifles, Rocket Launchers, Miniguns, Flamethrowers, Assault Rifles, etc. I don't think there is a better candidate for the 2nd in command rank than Nova.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
By the way, why do you think Nova can't be a commander? She is a woman of focus, commitment, and sheer f*cking will. Don't you think? Besides, she has THE DIONE! It can be transformed any weapon Nova can use...like Sniper Rifles, Rocket Launchers, Miniguns, Flamethrowers, Assault Rifles, etc. I don't think there is a better candidate for the 2nd in command rank than Nova.
Because non of that is of any use for a 2nd in command. A 2nd in command needs to support the CinC or take over command form him if he is absent or incapacitated. Nova hasn't shown any good capability to lead people. She is more of a loner and that is also where her greatest strengths lie. You don't make a sniper who should be somewhere on her own hunting enemies a 2nd in command. In fact giving her a command role would take her partly off the battlefield. Instead of using Dione she would have to watch troop movement, give orders etc.

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2023
Because non of that is of any use for a 2nd in command. A 2nd in command needs to support the CinC or take over command of him if he is absent or incapacitated. Nova hasn't shown any good capability to lead people. She is more of a loner and that is also where her greatest strength lie. You don't make a sniper who should be somewhere on her own hunting enemies a 2nd in command. In fact giving her a command role would take her partly of the battlefield. Instead of using Dione she would instead have to watch troop movement, give orders etc.
Well, you're right. But...I don't know...I believe in Nova and Alex. I think they are going to be good commanders. Just give 'em some time, eh? ;):sneaky::p

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Well, you're right. But...I don't know...I believe in Nova and Alex. I think they are going to be good commanders. Just give 'em some time, eh? ;):sneaky::p
We'll have to see how the game will end anyway. Right now the end is so far away, so much could change...hell, Thanatos could actually end up in our corner one way or the other, who knows. :ROFLMAO:

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Because non of that is of any use for a 2nd in command. A 2nd in command needs to support the CinC or take over command of him if he is absent or incapacitated. Nova hasn't shown any good capability to lead people. She is more of a loner and that is also where her greatest strength lie. You don't make a sniper who should be somewhere on her own hunting enemies a 2nd in command. In fact giving her a command role would take her partly of the battlefield. Instead of using Dione she would instead have to watch troop movement, give orders etc.
Correct. Nova, Alex, Luna, Annie and Dalia are forces to be feared, just like Orion, but in a chain of command they are not good for a Second in Command title. Being realistic, Penny is the better choice, she has people skills and is just as intelligent as her mother, just more young and naive. And ironically, the second best option is not a main girl, is Chang, I don't think it's necessary to explain why.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Correct. Nova, Alex, Luna, Annie and Dalia are forces to be feared, just like Orion, but in a chain of command they are not good for a Second in Command title. Being realistic, Penny is the better choice, she has people skills and is just as intelligent as her mother, just more young and naive. And ironically, the second best option is not a main girl, is Chang, I don't think it's necessary to explain why.
Jerry is the one who gives the best motivational speeches. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Redd23

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Meanwhile Luna...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:Kappa:
You know...I might get more upset about this if I would actually care about threesomes in a game like Eternal. I rather have a scene fully focused on Luna anyway. ;)

Last edited:

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
You know...I might get more upset about this if I would actually care about threesomes in a game like Eternal. I rather have a scene fully focused on Luna anyway. ;)

Knowing Caribdis, I wouldn't be worried about that, there's always at least one LI solo scene before a group one if it's anything like OIALT :)

Edit : I think I misunderstood what you said so my comment doesn't make any sense, sorry.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Takkatakka
4.80 star(s) 912 Votes