Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
All I want is one. I'm not greedy. But apparently the other girls are and taking what's mine. Or maybe it's just Nancy. Might be time for me to set this one to the side.
I'm really serious this time, this is a harem game, Caribdis stated that this is the canon game, of course you will get disappointed if you want a solo path, the game doesn't work well that way, though Cari tried to fix it.
It's not how it was planned from the start, and if it's too much for you it's better to stop it before it's too late or else you will suffer trough it.
I don't know if it's worth it at this point considering the insane amount of content you will not see this way, I don't know man, Nancy is a Goddess, but so are all the other girls, for every other game maybe I could have chosen a single one of them but not for Eternum. :) :) :)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I'm really serious this time, this is a harem game, Caribdis stated that this is the canon game, of course you will get disappointed if you want a solo path, the game doesn't work well that way, though Cari tried to fix it.
It's not how it was planned from the start, and if it's too much for you it's better to stop it before it's too late or else you will suffer trough it.
I don't know if it's worth it at this point considering the insane amount of content you will not see this way, I don't know man, Nancy is a Goddess, but so are all the other girls, for every other game maybe I could have chosen a single one of them but not for Eternum. :) :) :)
You're right. The game has moved far from where it started for me. Time for me to let Annie go. I couldn't get past the bank heist anyway.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
You're right. The game has moved far from where it started for me. Time for me to let Annie go. I couldn't get past the bank heist anyway.
This a very sad news man, but if you don't feel at ease anymore I understand you completely, a game should only give you good emotions and help you relax after a bad day ( or even a normal one) not discomfort.
I really hope you will give it a try again one day ( it can be a just a bad moment after all), but kudos to you, giving up on a work like this is not easy imho, so you have my greatest sympathy. :) :) :)

• Sad
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
This a very sad news man, but if you don't feel at ease anymore I understand you completely, a game should only give you good emotions and help you relax after a bad day ( or even a normal one) not discomfort.
I really hope you will give it a try again one day ( it can be a just a bad moment after all), but kudos to you, giving up on a work like this is not easy imho, so you have my greatest sympathy. :) :) :)
Yeah. I have to. The writing is great, but I can't continue with it. Here I was thinking that the game was still on track with the solo pathss it started with and I've been avoiding all the content of the others just to stay faithful to one girl and here I see people saying things like that. Best I just step away. I'm not the guy to start shit over it like others do.

Anyway, I've overstayed my welcome here. My respect to all that stay.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Yeah. I have to. The writing is great, but I can't continue with it. Here I was thinking that the game was still on track with the solo pathss it started with and I've been avoiding all the content of the others just to stay faithful to one girl and here I see people saying things like that. Best I just step away. I'm not the guy to start shit over it like others do.

Anyway, I've overstayed my welcome here. My respect to all that stay.
HEART.jpeg

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dark Silence

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
The girl who gets traumatized by touching anyone except Orion? :)
I was also thinking that but then I thought she doesn't actually have to touch anyone else. She could just take turns with Orion while another girl is also there (or 5). Though if it happens in Eternum she could still touch anyone since she said her power doesn't work there. Granted she can overcome her emotionnal trauma with one of the girl too but that's another story.

Oct 22, 2023
Probably threesomes:

1. Nova and Penny (Penny told us in the party taht she is in, and Nova is not reluctant.)
2. Annie and Dalia (Annie, just as me is obsessed with Dalia's butt. Is not just one comment, so not being something in the future its feel strange.)
3. Nova and Nova (because God (aka Caribdis) loves me)
4. Penny and Dalia or / and Alex and Dalia (Dalia is extremely competitive, and the game is hinting a sex competition with Dalia. Who will be player 2, being Orion the game and the real winner? We don't know, but my bets are in Penny and Alex)

Every girl will have 2 or 3 group scenes, Calypso hinted about wanting to see some girl fucking with Orion for "curiosity", The Nancy-Dalia-Penny foursome is something improbable (because Patreon) but possible (because LOVE ALWAYS WINS) and be real, Luna not having a threesome? No way, the latina can be the only having traditional sex, no no no, that's ilegal. But hinted? I can only think in this four.
3somes.jpg

4.80 star(s) 913 Votes