Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
(Only thing that hurts though is that I can't use GIMP anymore until I get my new PC. Which is probably a relief for 1tomadeira since my brain has been giving me ideas for a new batch of cursed images, but thanks to a lack of access to GIMP or Photoshop they might as well remain buried in the deepest recesses of my mind...at least for the time being, lol)
It's a shame for our eyes that's for sure :Kappa:, at least I know Annie is safe with you (right?:HideThePain:)

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
There was (is?) such a thing as "medical masturbation" for women (to deal with "hysterics"), so I guess, like that other medical procedure, this could be considered "family medical care". Since they're all women, would it be considered a "homo-pathic" therapy? :unsure:
It was just a comparison, personally to me putting a finger in the anus isn't incest, but it's just my opinion though.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well imho she's sneering at the measures... and rightfully so... :HideThePain: :HideThePain:
Did you go MIA for a while, too? I was murdered, had other shit going on, and took a while to get back here.
Yeah it was a lot of that man and it's still covering my head, but comes a point where you need to breath anyway...:)

Oct 22, 2023
V-Card Status of The Girls
  • Nancy - Not a virgin, duh.
  • Nova - Yes
  • Annie - Yes
  • Luna - Yes
  • Dalia - Most likely...
  • Alex - Probably, 'cause she is way too cold of a person to have gotten with someone, but the way she took that (0.6) scene has been giving me second thoughts...
  • Penny - Up in the air, she mentioned only ever having a relationship once, when she was in high school, that barely lasted any time at all.
  • Calypso - Uhhhhh...

An known

Sep 16, 2021
If the girl in the image is indeed Dalia and not Nancy I agree to put a photo of Nova as a profile picture and to act like a CON member for 1 week.
Elyxus remeber this bet you posted what do you think about this punisment :HideThePain::
If the girl in the image is indeed Dalia and not Nancy I agree to put the cursed photo of Nova Idriel as a profile picture and to act like a CON member Pitrik for 1 week.

bolenart

Jun 17, 2017
I'm guessing SAO is sword art online. Anime fans is second only to military people in being cringe with abbreviations.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
What are we non-OIAL players not aware of? or is it some sort of spoiler?
Not sure if it counts as a spoiler, but it might dilute the impact of the reveal (or, if you've played OIAL, a re-reveal) of a certain aspect of the setting (which I think is inevitable, given the hints that Cari has been throwing throughout the story so far).

But if you dig deep into the thread here it has been talked about (including in some of my past posts), so I suppose if you don't mind knowing a little more about the Caribdiverse, then you could always check the earlier pages of this thread (if you have the time anyway).

4.80 star(s) 911 Votes