Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
And Americans. They abbreviate everything too.

So fucking lost in this thread now...if it's not endless fucking pointless means it's shit like this.
I hate that tendency. In reddit some time ago: "My SO is NC with me because I don't want to be WFH anymore, IATA?"
Are you the fucking Alan Turing? No? Then STOP TALKING IN CODE YOU SON OF A-

X1rrgOa.jpeg

Sorry, sorry, I'm calm, it's all okay. But yeah, making all an acronym is frustrating as fuck, specially if you are not a native speaker. The only acronym I accept in my life is MILF, the others are forbidden.

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
I'm guessing SAO is sword art online. Anime fans is second only to military people in being cringe with abbreviations.
considering some anime titles aren't translated and sound like nonsensical syllables put together like "mamma-jamma to soy get some henna." I'm ok with acronyms with those. ;)

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
considering some anime titles aren't translated and sound like nonsensical syllables put together like "mamma-jamma to soy get some henna." I'm ok with acronyms with those. ;)
Easy fix. Watch something in your own language. Or even Turn it off and get a beer. Time'll be better spent. :)

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
...I like the bike/car minigame.

...Don't judge me.
... I'm not judging...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm guessing SAO is sword art online. Anime fans is second only to military people in being cringe with abbreviations.
... Some of us anime fans ARE former military... Speaking of which, I gotta put what everyone's rank is too...

Idk man seems like nbd.
This mans woke up and chose violence...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Idk man I don't think I can fap to Tetris.

You do you though.
I already corrected it to Minesweeper, but now that I think better, Tetris is better to fap indeed, look at those curves man.

And Americans. They abbreviate everything too.
Not everything, I mean look at one they did to F1 at Las Vegas. Was a complete shitshow. Almost as bad as Jerry's random appearances.

Last edited:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Nah it's just a friendly banter don't worry :ROFLMAO:
(I didn't forget your baldness comment :cautious:)
My good friend the Pyramid Head really loves "friendly banter", maybe I will send him over one of these days to "talk" to you. :)
... Some of us anime fans ARE former military... Speaking of which, I gotta put what everyone's rank is too...
The military really is terrible though, they have like abbreviations for abbreviations... :HideThePain:

• Sad
Reactions: Ellyx
Oct 22, 2023
Who do you think Orion will have sex with in 0.7?

According to Caribdis, it's likely that we're only gonna get 3 lewd scenes this next update. I read about that back on his discord 2 or 3 weeks ago. He said that the number of lewd scenes was gonna go back to 3 but the length was going to be really long for each. He used Alex's scene as a reference. Hers had 16 animations, so everyone will have 15+ for theirs in the upcoming update.

Some say in 0.7 they will be Nancy, Luna, Penny and Nova. But my bet is we're gonna skip Nancy's scene (assuming he follows through with that statement). If we do get a full blown sex scene, it'll likely be with either Nova or Penny or both, but not a threesome of course.

Nova teased that she's ready, and Penny is "eager" to get rough. :BootyTime:

To summarize,
  • 1st Lewd Scene - LUNA: Very similar to Annie's in [0.6]. Softcore. Don't expect fucking, yet.
  • 2nd Lewd Scene - PENNY: Very similar to Nancy's in [0.5]. Hardcore. Maybe some BDSM stuff, too.
  • 3rd Lewd Scene - NOVA: Very similar to Alex's in [0.6]. Hardcore. Surprise anal? Hope so.

4.80 star(s) 911 Votes