Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Be careful what you wish for... :HideThePain:

Man i still don't fucking know wich could be the problem if Penny isn't virgin at all. But i'm still fighting with a lot of people on the internet about the goddamn importance of the virginity for a fucking game character xd
Still, i don't think is the time for Penny... yet. It looks like Nova and i would add Annie need some screen time, so let's wait how it goes :)
I only mentioned it for narrative purposes. If she still is a virgin she probably wouldn't go as rough as she would go with some experience. That I would find it unrealistic that she still would be a virgin results from the fact that she is a 21 years old blonde bombshell of a women that doesn't seem to have any social inhibitions (as in being shy, being insecure of herself etc.) at all.

Nova on the other hand is portrait as very shy, a bit of a loner and a bit crazy, so for her it makes more sense that she still is a virgin, although with an obviously broken hymen. So going anal (as was suggested) on her first time already, would be a bit of a leap, I would say. If I remember correctly, Cari used one of the more sexually experienced (was it Jasmin?) girls to "teach" some of the less experienced girls (I think it was Judie and Iris?) anal during threesomes. Se could do this again.

It would have Penny fall very much behind. Also Annie had a scene last update and outside of her joining Orion and Nova in that Asian cafe we don't really have any indication that Annie will play a larger part in this update.

FYI you can also lose your hymen (only physical proof of virginity) to non-sexual activities including...

with the point being that its real fucking hard to tell someone is a virgin or not unless you ask them; Carbdis can easily just leave it to the reader's imagination.

And I'm not a woman, but according to med school and doctor friends apparently first time having sex doesn't need to involve pain/blood/discomfort if you don't have a hymen...
And Nova obviously did at some point, because she didn't draw blood in 0.5 when she shoved that dildo inside of her. Cari probably won't have any blood during sex scenes anyway, no matter if the girl is supposed to still be a virgin or not, so as long as they don't outright say it (like Annie) or their social behavior makes it all but clear (like Luna), one can only speculate.

Last edited:

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I only mentioned it for narrative purposes. If she still is a virgin she probably wouldn't go as rough as she would go with some experience. That I would find it unrealistic that she still would be a virgin results from the fact that she is a 21 years old blonde bombshell of a women that doesn't seem to have any social inhibitions (as in being shy, being insecure of herself etc.) at all.
Really does beg the question too... From what we know of Penny, this wasn't as interesting as she wants it to be. She made a huge sacrifice on the social aspect for the family which helped Nancy get a better job in the flashback. But she ALSO likes the rough stuff according to the Warthog truth serum. So I'm willing to bet there was at least ONE experience and it went poorly (according to Penny she meets a lot of pervs at shoots so I'm willing to bet it was during that time and maybe before she met her "boyfriend")

Signs given is what makes the most sense to me.

Also Annie had a scene last update --
DOESN'T COUNT!!! We need a NEW scene, not an expansion of the one we already had.

In a sense, the only thing that exposed is Cari blueballed us... No, he didn't blueball us... He ANNIE-balled us...

Annie GD.png

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Be careful what you wish for... :HideThePain:

Nova on the other hand is portrait as very shy, a bit of a loner and a bit crazy, so for her it makes more sense that she still is a virgin, although with an obviously broken hymen. So going anal (as was suggested) on her first time already, would be a bit of a leap, I would say. If I remember correctly, Cari used one of the more sexually experienced (was it Jasmin?) girls to "teach" some of the less experienced girls (I think it was Judie and Iris?) anal during threesomes. Se could do this again.

It would have Penny fall very much behind. Also Annie had a scene last update and outside of her joining Orion and Nova in that Asian cafe we don't really have any indication that Annie will play a larger part in this update.

And Nova obviously did at some point, because she didn't draw blood in 0.5 when she shoved that dildo inside of her. He probably won't have any blood during sex scenes anyway, no matter if the girl is supposed to still be a virgin or not, so as long as they don't outright say it (like Annie) or their social behavior makes it all but clear (like Luna), one can only speculate.
Nope, Jasmine was a "virgin" too when the MC tried her backdoor during the last party at her home ( incidentally if you look at the house it's very similar to Becca's from MNF, Cari cited the game both in OIAL and in Eternum) and then there was the threesome with Lauren ( though it could count as teaching, at least teaching Lauren to let go and enjoy his brother to the fullest.....)
So Eternum would be the first game when Cari will use an experienced girl ( Nancy?) to really teach a younger one like you theorize, I think we need to wait and see.... And I honestly would appreciate that a lot!!!:giggle::giggle:

Reactions: Takkatakka

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Nope, Jasmine was a "virgin" too when the MC tried her backdoor during the last party at her home ( incidentally if you look at the house it's very similar to Becca's from MNF, Cari cited the game both in OIAL and in Eternum) and then there was the threesome with Lauren ( though it could count as teaching, at least teaching Lauren to let go and enjoy his brother to the fullest.....)
So Eternum would be the first game when Cari will use an experienced girl ( Nancy?) to really teach a younger one like you theorize, I think we need to wait and see.... And I honestly would appreciate that a lot!!!:giggle::giggle:
Okay, I really should have copied over my OiaL savegames from my Laptop to my main PC earlier, I guess. :ROFLMAO:

I think in my memory I confused multiple scenes that I hadn't seen since March. :HideThePain:

The point still stands though, that they didn't immediately went for anal, all of those were like the 2nd or 3rd scenes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Okay, I really should have copied over my OiaL savegames from my Laptop to my main PC earlier, I guess. :ROFLMAO:

I think in my memory I confused multiple scenes that I hadn't seen since March. :HideThePain:

The point still stands though, that they didn't immediately went for anal, all of those were like the 2nd or 3rd scenes.
Yep aside correcting that little lapse I agree with your idea, that's why I said I would love to see that happening, imho it would be awesome.
But let's wait and see, though it's really easy to picture Nancy taking under her protective wings one ( or all) of the girls and help them explore their sexuality to the fullest....
NOSEBLEED II.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ungawa

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Yep aside correcting that little lapse I agree with your idea, that's why I said I would love to see that happening, imho it would be awesome.
But let's wait and see, though it's really easy to picture Nancy taking under her protective wings one ( or all) of the girls and help them explore their sexuality to the fullest....
View attachment 3099644
We'll see, how he sets it up. Copying over my savegames and looking into the gallery also reminded me how things ramped up towards the later part of OiaL, which means we haven't seen anything yet in Eternum. :BootyTime:

The problem with Nancy of course would be scenes with Dalia and Penny and Patreon...even if those scenes would make sense and could be really great. :cautious:

I guess for now we can just look forward to the Nancy/Annie threesome, that pretty much has to happen at this point. :PogChamp:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
We'll see, how he sets it up. Copying over my savegames and looking into the gallery also reminded me how things ramped up towards the later part of OiaL, which means we haven't seen anything yet in Eternum. :BootyTime:

The problem with Nancy of course would be scenes with Dalia and Penny and Patreon...even if those scenes would make sense and could be really great. :cautious:

I guess for now we can just look forward to the Nancy/Annie threesome, that pretty much has to happen at this point. :PogChamp:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ahem... yes, agreed. :giggle: :giggle: (y)

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
View attachment 3099971
I heard the myth american bring shoes into beds. So it's true?
I'd like to think of that occurrence as a Hollywood thing. And iirc when he goes to Ogygia with Alex and Nova, he ran like hell to get back to the Carter's house (and must've stepped on who knows what on the way over there). Perhaps he'll take his shoes off next time.

Last edited:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I still didn't forget the Praetorian and Idriel :whistle:

Anyway, are you enjoying Ripples at least?
Or Micaela :WutFace:

I haven't played it that far. It seems to be good so far, but HS1 really isn't my favorite and why Ripples is doing a good job, the models in PC look a lot better in my opinion.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Or Micaela :WutFace:

I haven't played it that far. It seems to be good so far, but HS1 really isn't my favorite and why Ripples is doing a good job, the models in PC look a lot better in my opinion.
Micaela is for Chang, I can't do that to my bro.

Ripples along Oailt do a lot more about rendering than just using HS1. Even Eternum doesn't use only HS2, I recall Caribdis mentioning he used a bit of photoshop and something else I don't recall atm.

Anyway renders aside, what made me hooked in both games was story along with all the girls being extremely likeable.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I know that i am late but , Eternum world is lucky . :sneaky:

View attachment 3100307
The same happened with AOT during that conversation Nova had with the protagonist on their mobiles, before the kitchen incident happened (which cost her parents their newly bought fridge, her father's lucky oven mitts and I don't want to imagine the verbal scolding she received due to her carelessness after the search for Calypso ended).

P.S: Keep Nova away from the kitchen area, at all times.
39x8OS3.gif

4.80 star(s) 931 Votes