Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
*Comes in*

Hey guy--

*reads*

Nah: Gertrude and Charlotte with Chop Chop (Chop Chop will be proclaiming his love of pancakes to Charlotte). Meanwhile, Axel will be watching from within a locked cage, silenced with a ball-gag while Igor is eating his ass.
Pitrik has taste and you're just jealous

?_?

O_O

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jayce777

Mar 5, 2021
Do you guys need to be patreon to be able to access the discord server? I have tried the link but it keeps saying "unable to accept invite", or is it because I am in a different region?

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Do you guys need to be patreon to be able to access the discord server? I have tried the link but it keeps saying "unable to accept invite", or is it because I am in a different region?
Yep, need a Patreon support to be in there. We're the rabble of the internet. The lowly pirates sailing the seven seas!

YAAARGH!

• Haha
Reactions: Redd23 and Jayce777

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Dammit! She wasn't in my "Tushy" folder (from back when we did some kind of "can you recognize" thing months ago). Will remedy shortly. ;)

I looked around, but I don't have a shot of Idriel's caboose, either. Does anyone recall seeing one in-game? Did a quick search, but I'm not opening roughly 480 separate messages in hopes that Idriel's ass appears. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Dammit! She wasn't in my "Tushy" folder (from back when we did some kind of "can you recognize" thing months ago). Will remedy shortly. ;)

I looked around, but I don't have a shot of Idriel's caboose, either. Does anyone recall seeing one in-game? Did a quick search, but I'm not opening roughly 480 separate messages in hopes that Idriel's ass appears. :ROFLMAO:
Actually, I'm pretty sure we've never seen her from behind ... the closest I can think of is when MC sees the vision of her sitting on the couch, but I don't think we see below the waist.

Maybe there's side-cheek in the "three Idriels" shot?

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Actually, I'm pretty sure we've never seen her from behind ... the closest I can think of is when MC sees the vision of her sitting on the couch, but I don't think we see below the waist.

Maybe there's side-cheek in the "three Idriels" shot?

That's what I thought, but couldn't fully remember.

Reactions: Elhemeer

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Maybe in that weird "dream" sequence when she just appears in-game for no reason and talks about how awful forced immortality is? I think there a shot from behind her, but it might be just the back of her head or something.
The odd part about that being that Eternum has only supposedly been around for 10ish years - unless I'm misremembering.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Elhemeer
4.80 star(s) 893 Votes