Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
With Eternum there's somewhat less of that (with the media references being more visual easter eggs rather than something that the characters talk about), but I feel like that's a given considering that the story canonically takes place more than a decade after OIAL, so most of the media we're consuming now are likely dated in the VN's present time...
Hold on... Hold on... Time out...

Nova JUST put up that she's watching One Piece.

One Piece JUST started its final arc and there's some tragedy there that I won't go into. One Piece isn't finishing in a decade, it's finishing in half that or a bit more with how much of a workaholic it is.

What I'm gonna need from Nova is something said that she's just decided to pick it UP and she's watching reruns from the beginning from her favorite pirate sites because so help me...

If Cari gives me [spoilers] on One Piece...

If he LEAVES. ME. HANGING. ON. THIS...!

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
One Piece JUST started its final arc and there's some tragedy there that I won't go into. One Piece isn't finishing in a decade, it's finishing in half that or a bit more with how much of a workaholic it is.
You say that but DBZ, Boruto, and Seven Deadly Sins follow up exist. Who's to say that the One Piece finale they're referring to is just the end to an extension/sequel to the main story?

...That, or Toei Animation got bought out by Ulysses around a year or so after the events of OIAL and went into restructuring mode, resulting in their project lineup (One Piece included) to be put on hold. But after some time later it gets the 'Bleach: Thousand Year Blood War' treatment and only NOW are they getting the animated episode for the ending.

Last edited:

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
You say that but DBZ, Boruto, and Seven Deadly Sins follow up exists. Who's to say that the One Piece finale they're referring to is just the end to an extension/sequel to the main story?

...That, or Toei Animation got bought out by Ulysses around a year or so after the events of OIAL and went into restructuring mode, resulting in their project lineup (One Piece included) to be put on hold. But after some time later it gets the 'Bleach: Thousand Year Blood War' treatment and only NOW are they getting the animated episode for the ending.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Hold on... Hold on... Time out...

Nova JUST put up that she's watching One Piece.

What I'm gonna need from Nova is something said that she's just decided to pick it UP and she's watching reruns from the beginning from her favorite pirate sites because so help me...

If Cari gives me [spoilers] on One Piece...

If he LEAVES. ME. HANGING. ON. THIS...!

I love how the Rainmaker is at the same time one of the lamest and one of the best finishing moves in wrestling. :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 897 Votes