Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
This game is among the legends, but I wish the time between dialogues and sex scenes had been timed well. There is a lot of dialogue and events, but there is no sex scene to support all that events. :) 4/5 for the Alex <3
The game is a slow burner, but towards the end of the current content it is clearly picking up steam and that will only continue in future updates.

Reactions: Larke

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Meanwhile, back at Cari's Discord...

View attachment 3137580

(NGL tho Dinosaur horror server sounds pretty rad, moreso if we get the opportunity to feed the walking cheeto to a hungry T-rex...

...just kidding :BootyTime:)
Then Annie might end up visiting a therapist in the future after going to that server (maybe for many sessions), given how easily she becomes scared. Nova will end up doing a little hunting trip with Dione in every possible calibre, and perhaps Penny might get scared too if one remembers her experience back at Warthogs. I'm curious to see what it will take to finally frighten Alex out of her skin (and the protagonist is still bidding his time to pay her back with the same coin). :devilish::unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dorfnutter

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023

View attachment 3137580

(NGL tho Dinosaur horror server sounds pretty rad, moreso if we get the opportunity to feed the walking cheeto to a hungry T-rex...

Speaking of T-Rex's, a weaponsmith I follow just posted this as his new avatar.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can anyone tell me WTF that's all about? Is it supposed to have some cultural significance, or is it just something entirely insane?

It strikes me as something that might be a final boss on one of Eternum's alternate cartoon worlds.

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Speaking of T-Rex's, a weaponsmith I follow just posted this as his new avatar.
Can anyone tell me WTF that's all about? Is it supposed to have some cultural significance, or is it just something entirely insane?

It strikes me as something that might be a final boss on one if Eternum's alternate cartoon worlds.
My first guess would be your Weaponsmith is a Brony (male fan of My Little Pony)

• Wow
Reactions: Takkatakka

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022

View attachment 3137580

Too bad I hate Discord with a burning passion or that might even motivate me to take a look at it. Then again: If I finally start supporting on Patreon, I would probably start with the guys from PC, because their Patreon is quite a bit lower and they can use the money more.:unsure:

Well, 0.6 starts only after the scene with the guy's mom, so it seems you only played the rest of 0.5 and didn't even start 0.6.

It shows your version on the Credits screen:

screenshot0094.png

The newest version is actually 0.6.2 (yes, I still haven't installed that one).

Last edited:

Bomb_Dman

Jun 17, 2017
Too bad I hate Discord with a burning passion or that might even motivate me to take a look at it. Then again: If I finally start supporting on Patreon, I would probably start with the guys from PC, because their Patreon is quite a bit lower and they can use the money more.

Well, 0.6 starts only after the scene with the guys mom, so it seems you only played the rest of 0.5 and didn't even started 0.6.
I managed to get it done, Thank you for the reply still I appreciate it, I just got some problems with my files upon extracting them ontop of the old one, and just realized it was not needed.

Reactions: Takkatakka
4.80 star(s) 930 Votes