Bomb_Dman

Jun 17, 2017
Too bad I hate Discord with a burning passion or that might even motivate me to take a look at it. Then again: If I finally start supporting on Patreon, I would probably start with the guys from PC, because their Patreon is quite a bit lower and they can use the money more.

Well, 0.6 starts only after the scene with the guys mom, so it seems you only played the rest of 0.5 and didn't even started 0.6.
I managed to get it done, Thank you for the reply still I appreciate it, I just got some problems with my files upon extracting them ontop of the old one, and just realized it was not needed.

Reactions: Takkatakka

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Does getting the blair amulet lead to the bad ending, or prevent you from attaining the good one?
The official walkthrough and the dev himself on his official Discord mentioned that taking the amulet is a baaaaad idea.

Screenshot_20231203_194224_Discord.jpg

(Context to the comment is regarding a scene he added for the 0.6 public release where Orion dies during the Collector event (you have to accuse Nova after she returns to normal) but has the amulet, so instead he is instantly teleported to an exit portal but then sees an ominous image of the Founder pop up in his head)

So yeah, mighty chance that it's going to lead to a bad ending/consequence later down the line.

browse_man

Jan 2, 2019
Who do we think is getting the next sex scene? Based on how the relationships are progressing I'm thinking (and hoping) Nova or Penny?

iirc there were rumblings that there'll be one less scene this update, so I think Nancy will be shafted in 0.7, though it wouldn't surprise me if Caribdis gives us sex scenes with both Nova and Penny to compensate..

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Who do we think is getting the next sex scene? Based on how the relationships are progressing I'm thinking (and hoping) Nova or Penny?

iirc there were rumblings that there'll be one less scene this update, so I think Nancy will be shafted in 0.7, though it wouldn't surprise me if Caribdis gives us sex scenes with both Nova and Penny to compensate..
As far es we know, there will be 3 scenes. Most likely LIs featured in those scenes are Luna and Nova. The third one is a bit more open. My best guess would be Penny at this point, but we'll see.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017

Rumblings? Man himself said he was gunning for it.

Screenshot_20231203_222626_Discord.jpg

Also Luna and Nova are likely to have scenes, as the former is the current poster girl and the latter has a pending One Piece home date that's just around the corner. 3rd is a bit tricky since Meiyo visit will likely be postponed and that's where I'm betting Penny will have her next scene...

...but I dunno, Cari could still throw a curveball and have someone unexpected be the 3rd lewd scene. I mean he certainly did with the last sneak preview showing that we're gonna have a surprise trip to Ekabar (which IMO is a bit too soon given that the Big Hunt is supposed to be in January and it's still October-November back in Kredon), so anything can happen I suppose.

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020

Luna > Nancy > Nova

Luna is obviously the leading girl in this update, but it's to early for sex. You will be in her house before the pirate server, so is the perfect situation to know her better and yes, she probably wants to touch you a little, for science purposes, of course.

Nancy because the last sex scene was amazing but I can't believe she will be quiet and calm after that for so much time. Sexy pirate outfit, sexy pirate situation, c'mon guys, is horny and obvious. All hail the pirate queen!

And Nova because is the perfect moment. Returning from a spicy mission, maybe winning another gem of doom, alone in her house after the twin situation in the last chapter? Oh, they will be fucking! And yes, she has a little to much attention in the last two updates, but just for that I think is the perfect moment. Next updates are Annie's and Penny's moments, Nova needs to shine now or wait what? 3 updates? Nonsense.

And yes, Penny is the logical choice but she needs an unique chapter for her, because she deserves to be the central girl in her update: the date, the promised prom, the perfect kiss and of couse the horny and a little more rough than usual sex. That's half update, not a simple and random sex scene.

So that's my guess, a happy update for the Church of Nova and the Lunatics, maybe for San Valentin because love always wins.

browse_man

Jan 2, 2019
Rumblings? Man himself said he was gunning for it.

View attachment 3138893

Also Luna and Nova are likely to have scenes, as the former is the current poster girl and the latter has a pending One Piece home date that's just around the corner. 3rd is a bit tricky since Meiyo visit will likely be postponed and that's where I'm betting Penny will have her next scene...

...but I dunno, Cari could still throw a curveball and have someone unexpected be the 3rd lewd scene. I mean he certainly did with the last sneak preview showing that we're gonna have a surprise trip to Ekabar (which IMO is a bit too soon given that the Big Hunt is supposed to be in January and it's still October-November back in Kredon), so anything can happen I suppose.
My bad, I couldn't remember where the three scenes thing was quoted from, so I just assumed it was a rumor.

But damn with the information you stated it could be Caribdis' chance to "reshuffle" the groupings of the girls? For awhile now they've been split into two different update groups so perhaps we'll get someone who already appeared in the last one? Annie or Dalia maybe?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Takkatakka

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
My bad, I couldn't remember where the three scenes thing was quoted from, so I just assumed it was a rumor.

But damn with the information you stated it could be Caribdis' chance to "reshuffle" the groupings of the girls? For awhile now they've been split into two different update groups so perhaps we'll get someone who already appeared in the last one? Annie or Dalia maybe?
Or he gives us a curveball and have another scene with Eva. Again, we'll see.

Oct 22, 2023
Nationalities of Eternum Girls
  • Nancy Carter: American, as far as we know.
  • Penelope Carter and Dalia Carter: American, but it depends on their father's nationality. We don't know anything about Mr. Carter at this point.
  • Nova Johnson: American, as far as we know.
  • Annie Winters: British, but I don't think it's ever straight up confirmed.
  • Luna Hernandez: Half Mexican - half American.
  • Alexandra Bardot: American, but when she's talking to her necklace in the park after the fancy dinner she calls her grandmother baba which is a word for grandmother in russian. So she seems to have at least some russian heritage.

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022

As much as it's pain me, Annie should have only a small amount of content next update (cf. sneak peek of her in a cafe) and the next Dalia scene would probably happen during her birthday which shouldn't happen next update too.
As stated by others here, the next 3 scenes should be between : Luna,Nova,Nancy and Penny (if I have to take a bet : Luna,Nova and Penny)

Just speculating here, only Cari knows at this point and the next batch of sneak peeks should give us more hint about it.

Last edited:

hcguy

Aug 29, 2019
Speaking of T-Rex's, a weaponsmith I follow just posted this as his new avatar.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can anyone tell me WTF that's all about? Is it supposed to have some cultural significance, or is it just something entirely insane?

It strikes me as something that might be a final boss on one if Eternum's alternate cartoon worlds.
Looks like someone bought an NFT.

4.80 star(s) 909 Votes