ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
  • Alexandra Bardot: American, but when she's talking to her necklace in the park after the fancy dinner she calls her grandmother baba which is a word for grandmother in russian. So she seems to have at least some russian heritage.
And I think the Bardot surname is of Italian origin, so perhaps her great, great grandfather emigrated to the US the previous century (and given how the family's wealthy he might've made his fortune in some business field, before William got into Ulysses and grew the family's finances even more). :unsure:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
And I think the Bardot surname is of Italian origin, so perhaps her great, great grandfather emigrated to the US the previous century (and given how the family's wealthy he might've made his fortune in some business field, before William got into Ulysses and grew the family's finances even more). :unsure:
Actually "Bardot" sounds more French to me, but that might only be due to Brigitte Bardot. :unsure:

Maybe Elyxus knows more about that. I would expect them to be normal US citizens though.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Could be but not 100% certain.
It's said it comes from the latin Bardus and from the greek Bardos, which are meant for a singer/poet, but here in Italy is more common as Bardo/i, while it's used in this form mostly in France and in the anglosaxons countries this way. :)

Oct 22, 2023
Well... According to its origin could be French, Swedish, Australian, or Scottish. :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, it's confirmed. Good. :KEK:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Nationalities of Eternum Girls
  • Nancy Carter: American, as far as we know.
  • Penelope Carter and Dalia Carter: American, but it depends on their father's nationality. We don't know anything about Mr. Carter at this point.
  • Nova Johnson: American, as far as we know.
  • Annie Winters: British, but I don't think it's ever straight up confirmed.
  • Luna Hernandez: Half Mexican - half American.
  • Alexandra Bardot: American, but when she's talking to her necklace in the park after the fancy dinner she calls her grandmother baba which is a word for grandmother in russian. So she seems to have at least some russian heritage.
Okay Cari shitposting aside, Annie's pretty much British unless he makes that shitpost of his canon (I mean, the man was proud enough that he actually pinned that post, so I wouldn't be surprised if he actually went the extra mile for the lulz).

And I always thought that the Carters have some Scot or Irish blood in them due to the surname and Nan having a fiery red hair...then again I'm attributing this to my assumption that she reverted to her maiden surname after her divorce, so there's that.

As for Alex...could be on gran and mother side, yes. Would be nice if - on the assumption that she is disowned as a Bardot at the start of 0.7 - she reverts to using her gran's/mother's surname as a result (so we could find out if she indeed has said heritage).

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Honestly, I hope not. Eva and Maat were more "gap fillers" to have a bit of...gap filling before the actual LIs were far enough down the story to get their gaps filled. :BootyTime:
I'm confused. I thought their role wasn't to be "gap fillers", but to have their gap filled.

Nationalities of Eternum Girls
  • Nancy Carter: American, as far as we know.
  • Penelope Carter and Dalia Carter: American, but it depends on their father's nationality. We don't know anything about Mr. Carter at this point.
  • Nova Johnson: American, as far as we know.
  • Annie Winters: British, but I don't think it's ever straight up confirmed.
  • Luna Hernandez: Half Mexican - half American.
Personally I do think Alex gives more british vibes than Annie, but that's just me.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I'm confused. I thought their role wasn't to be "gap fillers", but to have their gap filled.
The last time Eva mentioned having hers filled (and the elven princess was prodding further, to one young man's discomfort), a certain tattooed young lady and her gluttonous friend might've jumped (and potentially hanged) the poor protagonist back at the Old West.
1701620798846.png
In retrospect, it was a good thing that didn't happen, otherwise Alex wouldn't have had the ride of her life (plus the two others more that later followed)
1701620935356.png

Nov 10, 2023
The last time Eva mentioned having hers filled (and the elven princess was prodding further, to one young man's discomfort), a certain tattooed young lady and her gluttonous friend might've jumped (and potentially hanged) the poor protagonist back at the Old West.
That was the moment I thought: "Man, being a professional hole filler is going to get Orion killed. But holes exist to be filled." :BootyTime:

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Actually "Bardot" sounds more French to me, but that might only be due to Brigitte Bardot. :unsure:

Maybe Elyxus knows more about that. I would expect them to be normal US citizens though.
Bardot is not a common surname here in France, apart from Brigitte Bardot as you said, I never encounter someone with this name. We prefer name like "Boulanger"( a.k.a "Baker") or "Dupont" ("From the bridge") cause it represents what your ancestors were doing in the past, what was their job,etc...
However Alexandra (and Alexandre for the boys) and Axel are pretty common name so who knows :unsure:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Actually Swedish heritage could make sense with Alex's ashen hair (unless it's really connected to some elvish blood)
True, the thing is unless Cari says or will show otherwise in the game about where the characters are from ( except what was already said, like Orion saying he's from the US just to make an example) every opinion or thoughts about it is good and valid, to me at least. :)

Reactions: Redd23
4.80 star(s) 909 Votes