Hehehe ....
''Here in Italy?''
Are you saying you're Italian?
YEESS!!!!!
Should I be the one that's needed to be careful? :whistle:
Italy isn't that big at all,
And there are only around 55 milion Italians in the world
(That's still a... lot :LOL:)
But at least I have a little bit of information.
[Evil Laughs]
Hehehehe...

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hehehe ....

Should I be the one that's needed to be careful? :whistle:
Italy isn't that big at all,
And there are only around 55 milion Italians in the world
(That's still a... lot :LOL:)
But at least I have a little bit of information.
[Evil Laughs]
Hehehehe...
Whenever you want to visit Sardinia you'll be more than welcome my friend!!!
I will wait for you with Cheese, Wine, Olives, Freshly and Seasoned pork sausages and an arresolzas or Leppa our famous switchblade knife, very sharp to cut... Almost everything... :sneaky: :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I will wait for you with Cheese, Wine, Olives, Freshly and Seasoned pork sausages and an arresolzas or Leppa our famous switchblade knife, very sharp to cut... Almost everything... :sneaky: :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:
...Wait...you're NOT going to meet him with a frying pan? Just a switchblade?

...tch. And you call yourself a Nova fan.

Screenshot_20231204_232647_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019

Hello everyone!!!

I hope you're all doing great!

First of all, I want to personally thank every single one of you from the bottom of my heart for sticking with me another month and making this journey possible ❤❤❤

You guys are simply awesome

Now, onto some exciting news about the game!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last month I didn't publish many things, but that will change this month! Starting with this new progress report, I'll also post 2 (maybe 3) new wallpapers, more polls to decide the poster images, and what you're probably waiting for the most, a new set of sneak peeks!
All this coming your way throughout December!

Progress is going well, although perhaps a bit slower than usual. I'm not going to make any excuses or claim that it's because the next update will be massive or something (its size will be similar to the precious one), but I want to assure you that I'm fully dedicated to the game's development and pushing myself to work at my maximum pace without compromising quality (or mental health). If it was up to me, I'd be rolling out a new update every month!

One thing I can 100% promise is that I'll always be here to address any and all of your questions with absolute transparency! You won't get rid of me so easily

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the current stats:
- 695 renders
- 17 animations
- 7100 lines of code
All of them already done and integrated into the game!

The first arc (or chapter, segment, or phase, call them however you want ) is already wrapped up! This segment, as you saw in the last set of sneak peeks, includes Luna and Penny back in Ekabar, the medieval server.

In this arc, there's a pivotal decision ahead. Not only will it potentially shape the story's direction in the future, but it'll also create distinct scenes within this upcoming update. One path centers around Luna, while the other spotlights Penny, although your decision might depend more on the world's events rather than the girls themselves.

Rest assured, while some other minor choices or bonus relationship points may hinge on this decision, you won't lose the path or any gallery scenes of the girl you don't choose, so don't worry about that. The harem path will always be a possibility!

View attachment 3141461

If you played Once in a Lifetime, it's something similar to the choice between Lauren's and Judie's plan when you're about to attack the Major's house with Stabby Mike, but the alternate options will be more extensive. Whatever you choose, I highly recommend playing through both options to see all the content! There are cool scenes whatever you choose!

The conclusion of this arc will significantly hinge on the choices you make throughout it, so stay vigilant! During your adventure in Eternum, what might seem like a small decision or a inconsequential scene could have a sneaky way of coming back to you in the future...

And that's all for now!

As I said earlier, keep an eye out for more exciting content dropping throughout the month!
Stay tuned!

Thank you for all your support

Love you all

Caribdis
Damn! It looks like Nova has a rival for that first Penny threesome. Penny got her hands wrapped around Luna tight!

Reactions: Redd23

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
add a launeddas to that package and i'm sold!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dylan741

KinkyStyle

Nov 12, 2022
This sci-fi erotic vn is by far the best in this genre what the storyline belongs, from begin on the storyline sucked me in an the sex scenes with the actors are very spicy and the humour is fantastic. The renders and animations are not the best but good enough.
The many decisions and different pathes through the storyline are amazing. Can't wait till i can play the next update. Thumbs up

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Choosing between Penny and Luna
Me:
View attachment 3141884
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Me on the Luna button:

red-button-spam.gif

But of course I will play both paths anyway.

This brings up the interesting question about the 3rd scene though.

Will we only have two scenes per playthrough and depending on our choice we will get Luna OR Penny and then Nova as third? :HideThePain:

I kinda doubt that would be the way to go, right? It would potentially change too much for either of them to have or don't have a scene with them for future scenes.

So that would mean Penny isn't the third scene most likely and the Luna scene will happen before or after those adventures together? :unsure:

Or will there be a scene with both together (certainly not a full threesome)? I mean they seem to are getting really close by now but that would be a bit early, wouldn't it? :BootyTime:

And if not Penny, who will be the third scene with? :unsure:

We save the pans for real dangers, like Thanatos or Takkatakka. Using it like that is blasphemy.
:eek:
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017

Will we only have two scenes per playthrough and depending on our choice we will get Luna OR Penny and then Nova as third? :HideThePain:

I kinda doubt that would be the way to go, right? It would potentially change too much for either of them to have or don't have a scene with them for future scenes.

So that would mean Penny isn't the third scene most likely and the Luna scene will happen before or after those adventures together? :unsure:

Or will there be a scene with both together (certainly not a full threesome)? I mean they seem to are getting really close by now but that would be a bit early, wouldn't it? :BootyTime:

Erm...
Rest assured, while some other minor choices or bonus relationship points may hinge on this decision, you won't lose the path or any gallery scenes of the girl you don't choose, so don't worry about that. The harem path will always be a possibility!

---

If you played Once in a Lifetime, it's something similar to the choice between Lauren's and Judie's plan when you're about to attack the Major's house with Stabby Mike, but the alternate options will be more extensive. Whatever you choose, I highly recommend playing through both options to see all the content! There are cool scenes whatever you choose!
...was...was this part of the report not clear or something?

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Erm...

...was...was this part of the report not clear or something?
I think my poor brain gave up after " you won't lose the path " :HideThePain:

But that is essentially what I thought...still doesn't answer the rest of the questions. If that is the part Penny is featured in and it leads to a scene with Luna...then what about the third scene?

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
I have to agree it's too early, but on the other hand I don't want to agree with you xd
But yes, neither Luna nor Penny had full proper scene so it's definitely not the time for threesome (it would be awesome it we were wrong though :D)

As for the "missed content" - I suppose we're only will be misisng some points with some of the girls, at most we could lose some small non-lewd scene that would be referred later on (same as Annie remembers who you chose as your best friend on the train in the begining of the game). Cari said nothing major will be lost, so I wouldn't worry too much about it ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Takkatakka

bolenart

Jun 17, 2017
Me on the Luna button:

View attachment 3142334

But of course I will play both paths anyway.

I'm guessing that the two paths don't end in different sex scenes, as that would force us to choose one of them as "canon", but Caribdis said that we won't lose any gallery scenes and I interpret that as getting all scenes in the same playthrough. I'm guessing the scenes will happen before the two paths diverge or after they have converged once again. There might be a scene after we've left Ekbar and are back in the real world, as has happened before. Maybe the vampires on Ekbar induce horniness instead of vampirism if you get bitten, Penny gets bitten and then has some residual horniness and pounces on us as we exit Eternum.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017

But that is essentially what I thought...still doesn't answer the rest of the questions. If that is the part Penny is featured in and it leads to a scene with Luna...then what about the third scene?
We still have the Ion event later on so...maybe Nan's the one getting the D this patch?

That, or Penny gets an event in the real world later on in the update. I mean, it could happen. /shrugs

Reactions: Dylan741

An known

Sep 16, 2021

If you're going to think of it...
Ekabar
Ion
Nova's Apartment...
FUCK!!!....
NVM I'll just be back after the next update. :HideThePain:

4.80 star(s) 909 Votes