Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Brain has ProZD rot so this was the first thing that came into my mind when I saw this...

Overall though, these are excellent. Great job.
um ... WOW! So cool.
Thanks! :giggle:
Very nice deck card set. There seems to be a small error in the last card from the yellow collection, the man with the red & black suit is Commander Hasler who was hunting down those xenomorphs. Vasil was the strange guy who wanted that egg (for what reason I can't exactly recall), perhaps Dr. Mercer, the researcher at Andromeda could've been included too in there. Would've been interesting to include the "double offering" from the Japanese house from the place the protagonist never learned thanks to Calypso (and was mistaken as the business partner). Other than that, respect mate!
Thank you for your message :)and for pointed it out, I corrected it and I thought of adding more too like Garrington but honestly I limited myself because I don't remember well the files limit here so I stopped at 54 :HideThePain:.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ungawa and ArDZer

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Err.. I finished it, made 54 characters in total, the final result is different from what I've imagined originally but I'm limited by "F95 size limit" so this will have to do.

(ps: the pictograms all have a meaning/effect even though they serve more as "decorative" purpose than anything)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Woooah! Fantastic work, love it my best compliments man! :love: :love: :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ellyx

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Hey!! Stop giving ideas what if someone asked something like.....
How much bucks for a "Nova in a Helicopter"? :WutFace::WutFace::WutFace:
(Damn that scene scares more than the jump scares in Eternum :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)
My headcanon is that scene was placed there by Jestur as a means to one-up Cari on the hilarity department while showing how batshit insane Riley is as a character...

...which scares me because Cari might bite the bait and say "ah, you think you can one-up my insanity, pendejo?

/boots HS2 while cracking his knuckles

...well, think again."

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Err.. I finished it, made 54 characters in total, the final result is different from what I've imagined originally but I'm limited by "F95 size limit" so this will have to do.

(ps: the pictograms all have a meaning/effect even though they serve more as "decorative" purpose than anything)

So, I printed all the cards out, now...what are the rules?:illuminati:

Reactions: Elhemeer

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
So, I printed all the cards out, now...what are the rules?:illuminati:
homer-simpson-hiding.gif
There is none :KEK:
I played Inscryption recently and I said to myself "While waiting for 0.7, why not combine this style of Card and Gwent one to make some cards from Eternum?"

All cards have "effects" based more or less on the story, but I didn't think about the rules, you'll have to imagine them, sorry :ROFLMAO:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Ripples doesn't do that either as far as I know? :unsure:
You have one scene with Riley, if you say that it is disgusting on the phone you won't gain 1 point with her.

Well said Sir, well said.
That's one of the point that make me unable to consider Ripples in my top 5, that's a sin that can't be forgiven so easily...
I must still consider it top 5 just because of Jessica and Tiffany. :whistle: And the readheads there are respectful rivals to Nancy.

• Haha
Reactions: Ellyx and Dylan741

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
View attachment 3145752
There is none :KEK:
I played Inscryption recently and I said to myself "While waiting for 0.7, why not combine this style of Card and Gwent one to make some cards from Eternum?"

All cards have "effects" based more or less on the story, but I didn't think about the rules, you'll have to imagine them, sorry :ROFLMAO:
At least a few of those cards could have some effects added if they take damage (and some lethal). Brock's card could have him after he ate that fist sandwich back there, Axel's face after having his nuts cracked is one possibility, while Jerry and Benjamin could have their heads gone (and in the former, there are 3 bloody options to select, if only he was shown flying up after stepping on that landmine).

Last edited:

juhygg

Jul 7, 2022
Releases are so far in between that i forget how Eternum game works.
1. What happen if you die while in game battle? Where do you spawn?

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
Releases are so far in between that i forget how Eternum game works.
1. What happen if you die while in game battle? Where do you spawn?
if I remember correctly you wake up irl. and can't log on for like 48(?) hours

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I'm kinda happy none of the LIs in Eternum has flown over the Cuckoo’s nest like that. :HideThePain:
The LI who came the closest to be considered as such is Nova, especially during the knife incident. I'll be quoting Mr. Richards here: "Oh my god, I thought she was gonna slit my throat. This girl is fucking nuts. I don't care how cute I thought she was, I'm not trying to stick my dick in crazy!".
1701819552120.png
Some way to start a love story that one (and what's happened between those two until now, and perhaps later when they watch that last episode of One Piece). :giggle::whistle:

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Some way to start a love story that one (and what's happened between those two until now, and perhaps later when they watch that last episode of One Piece). :giggle::whistle:
I know a guy who legit married a girl after she'd pulled a gun on him. She'd quit drinking in between, but it still didn't last very long, yeah. :unsure:

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
I really hope that Caribdis is not gonna spoil One Piece there as I'm not on the latest episode of One Piece

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
That sucks because I see more and more of these guys saying they're not making Android ports and as graphics and such upgrade to keep up with competition - file sizes aren't going to trend downwards, they're going to trend upwards. The whole Mass Effect series Legendary edition is like, just about 3 times the hard drive space over the originals.
I mean, to be fair I play using Joiplay since my specs and storage can handle it. Those looking for Android ports probably couldn't, so there's that (though the only port I have here is Out of Touch, but that's because you can't play that one on Joiplay). /shrugs

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
The LI who came the closest to be considered as such is Nova, especially during the knife incident. I'll be quoting Mr. Richards here: "Oh my god, I thought she was gonna slit my throat. This girl is fucking nuts. I don't care how cute I thought she was, I'm not trying to stick my dick in crazy!".
View attachment 3146588
Daaaaw! :love: :love: :love: :love:
anime-love.gif

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
View attachment 3146588
Narrator: He lied as naturally as he breathed.

4.80 star(s) 909 Votes