w123t4

May 26, 2019
Trying to guess which one is the luckiest to first get pregnant, in oialt it was clara or rebecca I think (clara/rebecca>lauren>judie)? :unsure:
My guess the earliest one will be alex since she kind of not caring about the birth control in last sex scene. Also by the plot it will most likely be dalia, penny or annie since they have a higher chance to have sex scene in next few updates and being impregnated in their first sex creampie.
As for the latest, I think it will be calypso as there are still long way to even let mc have sex with her not to say make her pregnant. For nancy and luna it will be also have a long run since nancy still trying her best not to be pregnant again and luna is being too shy for sex.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ArDZer

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Trying to guess which one is the luckiest to first get pregnant, in oialt it was clara or rebecca I think (clara/rebecca>lauren>judie)? :unsure:
My guess the earliest one will be alex since she kind of not caring about the birth control in last sex scene. Also by the plot it will most likely be dalia, penny or annie since they have a higher chance to have sex scene in next few updates and being impregnated in their first sex creampie.
As for the latest, I think it will be calypso as there are still long way to even let mc have sex with her not to say make her pregnant. For nancy and luna it will be also have a long run since nancy still trying her best not to be pregnant again and luna is being too shy for sex.
In OIALT, it was Carla who became pregnant first, then Lauren, Rebecca and Judie (while Jasmine, Iris and Aiko were shown like that by the game's conclusion). In terms of reaction at least, Mr. Money Bags aka Alex's father won't be too pleased about it (and will very likely attempt to dispose of the protagonist, and potentially of his daughter and the unborn child since it'll be the biggest "mark of shame" to the Bardot name), Annie's father at least might be dismayed at first since the promise to take care of his daughter was broken but he'll come around, Nova's parents will be somewhat surprised by the revelation (and perhaps her father won't try to bash the young lad) and Luna's father (and her grandma and uncle) might arrange a shotgun wedding for those two. The Carter family's going to have an interesting reaction if all 3 do get pregnant at the same time (and Annie might also join in since she's living with them). Guess the players will have to wait and see until that time comes and such scenario becomes a reality. :unsure:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
In OIALT, it was Carla who became pregnant first, then Lauren, Rebecca and Judie (while Jasmine, Iris and Aiko were shown like that by the game's conclusion). In terms of reaction at least, Mr. Money Bags aka Alex's father won't be too pleased about it (and will very likely attempt to dispose of the protagonist, and potentially of his daughter and the unborn child since it'll be the biggest "mark of shame" to the Bardot name), Annie's father at least might be dismayed at first since the promise to take care of his daughter was broken but he'll come around, Nova's parents will be somewhat surprised by the revelation (and perhaps her father won't try to bash the young lad) and Luna's father (and her grandma and uncle) might arrange a shotgun wedding for those two. The Carter family's going to have an interesting reaction if all 3 do get pregnant at the same time (and Annie might also join in since she's living with them). Guess the players will have to wait and see until that time comes. :unsure:
Won't have a problem, given Alex already calls me daddy. She doesn't need or care for her daddy when she has a new one.
Miss Useless... I mean Annie's dad I don't think will be dismayed. Given the likely wanting of affection between the two, they might take it as a surprise but see how happy Annie is and be okay with it.
Loony Lunes family? Well... lets just say we may want to wear a bullet proof vest at all times. Just in case.
Nova's fam probably won't really care, or might be surprised a bit.
Our Family... I mean... 'The Carters'... Interesting dynamic for sure. Nancy gave us permission to shack up with her daughters so thats all well and good. However... knocking up all three around the same timeage... might cause some issues but will sort it self out.

Reactions: ArDZer
Oct 22, 2023
Who do we think is getting the next sex scene? Based on how the relationships are progressing I'm thinking (and hoping) Nova or Penny?

iirc there were rumblings that there'll be one less scene this update, so I think Nancy will be shafted in 0.7, though it wouldn't surprise me if Caribdis gives us sex scenes with both Nova and Penny to compensate..
troll-carib.jpg

Last edited:

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Due to real life, I did not start playing the Eternum update until a while after public release. I'd wanted to go back to the beginning and run through quickly, recreating save points with me using Orion as the MC name, which I switched to somewhere around episode 4, and I wanted my earlier saves to match. I also intended to change a couple of choices. As I began, I thought I'd play through the introduction, until the first day of school started. Before I knew it, Orion was about to enter Eternum for the first time, and I no longer wanted to rush through the content. I took my time, spending more on the images than before, capturing bits of dialogue and exposition which might help unravel the mystery of Eternum.

I reached the end of episode 5 with mostly the same choices. I chose tails the first time Idriel asked, to find that it made no difference that I can tell. At the college party she responded the same way when I again chose tails (as I did on my first round). So the first choice may have no significance and only the second matters.

I completed episode 6 about 3 weeks back. Took some time to gather my thoughts. Then forgot to post them (thank my easily distracted brain).

The best chapter so far. The Wild West server and the mansion mystery game show how to do free roam right. I may not have got the optimal sequence, but I don't feel I missed anything important, and at no time was I wandering around without a clue or waiting idly for a time of day to experience an event. No repetition either. They were fun.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Most of this update was character focused, which I am here for.

As of 0.6, my top girls are now Alex and Annie. Alex for that stellar sex scene, but equally for her letting Orion in emotionally. Annie for a superb blowjob and her adorable (and sadly frustrated) attempts to show everyone what she can do with her magic.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Annie for her adorable (and sadly frustrated) attempts to show everyone what she can do with her magic.
Poor little lassie has to thank Maximus for that (he's the most likely culprit for calling the artillery strike). I was sure she was going to pop one vein right there (it can still happen any other day):
1701892103798.png
This is by far the most angry Annie's been. Next time, she'll definitely go full nuclear (and even her "bestest friend" will have a hard time trying to calm her down). :eek::eek::eek:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Poor little lassie has to thank Maximus for that (he's the most likely culprit for calling the artillery strike). I was sure she was going to pop one vein right there (it can still happen any other day):
View attachment 3148963
This is by far the most angry Annie's been. Next time, she'll definitely go full nuclear (and even her "bestest friend" will have a hard time trying to calm her down). :eek::eek::eek:
So Adorable!!!! :love: :love: :love:
And yeah, I agree with Uriel ☁ here, I'm sure she's still holding back and when the time will come she will save the day!!!

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
View attachment 3148963
screenshot3114.png
I'm all for nuclear Little Annie. THEN she would be useful.

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
View attachment 3148963
Oh I can't wait for her to "explode" if you know what I mean.:sneaky::sneaky::p:p

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
I'm ready for the reveal that Annie is the strongest player in the group beside our cheat code MC.
She probably is, that's part of the joke.
Luna and Dalia are strong, but Luna is a solo player and play a lot of mistery servers, so her strengths are not in combat or battle. Dalia is physically strong, but we saw her being weak when magic is envolved, and she lost vs a top player (one of the brothers), running away, so she is strong, but not the strongest.
Annie is an amazing magic user, centered in combat and has a pair of unique swords in her back for winning one of the most difficult conquests in a past event, so at least is top of the server, a server known for been non friendly for newbies. And Caribdis make a meme that she is a scarycat in 2 non-combat servers and don't use her powers in the war server? Yeah, she is strong as fuck. Our little killer machine <3

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
She probably is, that's part of the joke.
Luna and Dalia are strong, but Luna is a solo player and play a lot of mistery servers, so her stronger points are not in combat or battle. Dalia is physically strong, but we saw her being weak when magic is envolved, and she lost vs a top player (one of the brothers), running away, so she is strong, but not the strongest.
Annie is an amazing magic user, centered in combat and has a pair of unique swords in her back for winning one of the most difficult conquests in a past event, so at least is top of the server, a server known for been non friendly for newbies. And Caribdis make a meme that she is a scarycat in 2 non-combat servers and don't use her powers in the war server? Yeah, she is strong as fuck. Our little killer machine <3
The problem is of course, that Annie's character could've died already, so that might be one of the reasons, why Cari doesn't let her use her magic.

Then again it isn't a 100% clear how much you even weaken from dying and she should still be able to cast her magic, if I understand it correctly.

My hope is that he makes it a running joke that everybody thinks she is really weak and then, in a situation where the whole group is like "ohshitohshitohshitohshit...", she finally unleashes and obliterates some super powerful enemy or at least stops Thanatos in his tracks or something amazing. :KEK:

misteriousy

May 4, 2020
Can someone explain MC (Orion as the nickname) the joke or whatever it is please....:WaitWhat: It's been bugging me for months now:WeSmart::HideThePain:

4.80 star(s) 909 Votes