EpicElric

Sep 10, 2021
Latest update progress around the end of last month:

View attachment 3153472

Current guesstimate is that it drops sometime in February next year. Next sneak peek will drop within this month though, so at least that's something to look forward to.

Looking forward to this update so much. I know it takes a lot of time for the quality that Caribdis puts into Eternum, just wish it was sooner.

deepsauce47

Jan 3, 2023
After seeing BaD be a massive fucking disappointment, it's nice to see this game continue to exceed all expectations. Hyped for the next update. Hopefully we get some good Penny and Nova content.
Man I love that signature - is it just me or are all the girls a bit thicker there than they are in game? Looks great. Maybe I just haven't played Eternum in too long and forgot what the character models look like.

Reactions: PeterSBigD

bolenart

Jun 17, 2017
Damn I badly want a new version of that group picture, with new poses. Maybe everyone doing hand-bra, or wearing sleepwear.

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
Not a fan of forced pregnancy. Won't make me go all wojak, stomp my feet, beat my chest and cry about it - I just prefer it be optional: I'm a responsible guy and my MC would be responsible, too. That said, when it is optional, I'll play both routes because I'm a completionist - it just isn't my particular thing.
Fair point. In contrast, I personally play to escape reality like how I don't follow street laws and go rob banks in GTA. That's what games are for if people can discern a game from real life. So given the option, I go wild. This game allows for a lot of fantasies to flourish and I love it for that. And I am sure Cari will make it all optional, so no worries there. I just have a feeling some players will want to creampie :LOL:

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Fair point. In contrast, I personally play to escape reality like how I don't follow street laws and go rob banks in GTA. That's what games are for if people can discern a game from real life. So given the option, I go wild. This game allows for a lot of fantasies to flourish and I love it for that. And I am sure Cari will make it all optional, so no worries there. I just have a feeling some players will want to creampie :LOL:
In reality, I don't try to fuck every attractive woman that I meet or any of my relatives - so that's my non-reality. I do, however, enjoy the creampie, so I prefer my LIs to be "on the pill" (because I'm also opposed to abortion for the sake of birth control) or to know herself very, VERY well. :ROFLMAO:

agrdtcwa

Aug 4, 2023
I agree vanilla is for real life. Games like this are a fantasy so I usually prefer something more hardcore. This game is extremely vanilla though. I like it because it is heartwarming and I really like all the characters but I do think it is lacking in the sex department.

I believe that will change based on how the last game went but even so I dont see it being anything other than vanilla. Even the bdsm with penny will be of the vanilla variety - the kinkiest it will get is probably group scenes and a three/foursome with the carters which is good enough for me.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Or a pic being all preggo after MC goes through all of them late game.

Too much? Just me?

Ok. :HideThePain:

We all know what's going to happen to all of them by end of the game ;)
We'll see how it turns out, but honestly in the MC's shoes I wouldn't want to get any of them pregnant anytime soon. Kids (especially annoying babies!) would only get in the way of all the fun. If anyone of them would be pregnant that might make for a nice render, but in my mental simulation of the future the MC would end up changing diapers most of his days. :HideThePain:

when you say pineapple pizza, does it have a hidden meaning or is it just a litteral pineapple pizza?
"Pineapple pizza" is pretty much an allegory for ruining something great with a really poor choice. You could've put pretty much anything else edible on the pizza and with would've been better, but no, you went with the worst possible choice and ruined it. :FacePalm:

Last edited:

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
We'll see how it turns out, but honestly in the MC's shoes I wouldn't want to get any of them pregnant anytime soon. Kids (especially annoying babies!) would only get in the way of all the fun. If anyone of them would be pregnant that might make for a nice render, but in my mental simulation of the future the MC would end up changing diapers most of his days. :HideThePain:
Nonsense! Rich CEO types don't change babies all the time - they hire nannies to do that while they attend important business meetings (which is even worse if you ask me. :sneaky:)

• Wow
Reactions: Takkatakka

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Nonsense! Rich CEO types don't change babies all the time - they hire nannies to do that while they attend important business meetings (which is even worse if you ask me. :sneaky:)
Not sure that would be "my version" of Orion though. :HideThePain:

MaxRichard

Oct 7, 2023
I haven't finished playing this game yet, but HOW CAN IT BE SO GOOD? Caribdis is a fucking gem. This is going to sound like hyperbole but I swear I struggle to think of someone I admire more than this dude in the whole world. He's just so fucking talented. The way he's able to create worlds and breathe life into every scene and every character is UNREAL. It's true talent. I'm consistently amazed. In my headcanon, he IS "The Founder". The game-within-a-game-within-real-life is inception-level inebriating. Wow, just wow

Next year when I have millions of dollars, I'm going to hire Caribdis to produce a non-adult game just so his work can be appreciated by the masses. I tip my hat to you, sir.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
/Replays the game again on a whim

/Reaches this scene

View attachment 3161333

Brain: ...You think she'd be wild enough to use this to complete her getup?

View attachment 3161335

Me: /imagines myself slowly turning head towards brain with a cringe expression

Brain: What? She's quite kinky, remember? 8D
I can picture that quite easily, and... I don't know why.... Strange.:unsure::unsure:

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
pineapple, pizza, goat cheese fondue, midwest, ranch all of these are off-topic discussions. i had to delete 6 pages worth of them. did it not occur to you guys once that you gotta take it to offtopic.

come on ppl., that section is there for a reason. Use it :cautious::cautious:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
/Replays the game again on a whim

/Reaches this scene

View attachment 3161333

Brain: ...You think she'd be wild enough to use this to complete her getup?

View attachment 3161335

Me: /imagines myself slowly turning head towards brain with a cringe expression

Brain: What? She's quite kinky, remember? 8D
Just like how she tried to deny (rather unsuccessfully) to Alex that she went to the Kink Paradise server on "study purposes". Wonder what other kinks she's got inside her mind and is waiting to try them out with one particular young man.
NovDenial.gif

4.80 star(s) 909 Votes