An known

Sep 16, 2021
At least for those I have a decent enough naming scheme, but I only keep like the "ending save games" permanent, because it would be too much otherwise. :HideThePain:
Don't start me with the naming schemes I have to stop doing it because when the saves broke I had to retype everything again. :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Takkatakka

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Yep it was so fun, we went very wild and it's a good sign for the health of the thread, OEJ was right though the clean up was necessary but I'm sure we will find lots of arguments to discuss again.
And if you will create the thread I will join with pleasure!! :giggle: :giggle: (y)
The thread did turned out temporarily like a set from Master Chef or something like that when it came to those recipes. I still want to know how Mr. Hernandez's tacos are made of (specifically the one Nova ate at his café after the Ogygia mission). :giggle::unsure:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
The thread did turned out temporarily like a set from Master Chef or something like that when it came to those recipes. I still want to know how Mr. Hernandez's tacos are made of (specifically the one Nova ate at his café after the Ogygia mission). :giggle::unsure:
According to Orion what really takes the cake in the Cafe is actually the carrot...well...cake. :unsure:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I think Mr. Hernandez would hound us to the hell and back if we tried to take a sneak peak at his tacos recipes.... But yes i'm curious as well!!! :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I love how everyone is waifuposting, and begging everyone to join their church, meanwhile I'm just here drinking a gin tonic with Penny and smirking reading this. At least Goddess all mighty Penny accepts everyone, even Calypso worshippers.

1 vote for Penny is 1 step forward for the almighty harem! Salute!

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
I love how everyone is waifuposting, and begging everyone to join their church, meanwhile I'm just here drinking a gin tonic with Penny and smirking reading this. At least Goddess all mighty Penny accepts everyone, even Calypso worshippers.

Good Sir look at my Sig and you'll see that I already am a Member in the best church.:D

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022

fify.jpg

/fify (y)

/scnr :Kappa:

To be fair though, Penny and Luna seem to becoming pretty close friends, so I approve. :BootyTime:

4.80 star(s) 909 Votes