ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Worse scenario, I made 30+ pages of saves for BaDiK to follow each path without naming them, I can't remember which one correspond to which path :HideThePain:.
I keep text files and name them "Slot 1-1, Slot 1-2" etc. with a brief description of the route. Sometimes the description is "Slot 1-1 based, but..." where I fill in the choice variation at the point of save. Of course, I don't often have over 100 pages of saves. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Ellyx

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I don't believe Charlotte and Regina have their own denominations in Eternum's faith (the former for being somewhat obnoxious and it was confirmed by Alex and Dalia that her breasts sag an awful lot (if she's chosen for the Halloween party dare, the sight of them will become stuff of nightmares for the protagonist), while the latter is downright horrible for attempting to bring Penny down and succeeding to an extent, perhaps she'll pay for it one day).
They're Ugitarian.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I feel like at this point we need a soft-locked thread for the actual game discussion and then another thread for all the (quality) shitposting
Meh. Compared to the amount of shitposting that happens in Cari's official Discord (sometimes instigated by the man himself), this place is quite tame in comparison.

Last edited:

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
And for the most part, this is in between a slow time where we're waiting before speculating on what comes out or the spoilers coming out right along with all the cliffhangers we're NOT supposed to be a part of.

Two more months until February...

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Meh. Compared to the amount of shitposting that happens in Cari's official Discord (sometimes instigated by the man himself), this place is quite tame in comparison.
And for the most part, this is in between a slow time where we're waiting before speculating on what comes out or the spoilers coming out right along with all the cliffhangers we're NOT supposed to be a part of.

Two more months until February...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
There were three pages of posts today AFTER the cull, which I thought I partook in, and somehow the only post I lost today (apparently) was a PING* on a mod that was TOTALLY on topic!

*There were many before me, so I just said I wasn't needed, so maybe the ambiguity ...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MagnusTempestus6
4.80 star(s) 910 Votes