ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
(Don't ask him to make an AoT-inspired server, the entire event might end up being him taking out his frustrations on a "player" named "Arvin" by having him die a more excrutiating and pathetic death than Jerry, lol)
If Jerry's traumatized from dying so many times (or he simply just accepted his "fate" in Eternum), and if Cari does create such server, he could make him act like that coward Daz did before he also dies. As to how he particularly goes out (becoming a Titan chewing toy or taking another headshot, who really knows). :unsure::unsure:

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020

View attachment 3164506
He's going faster than I thought.
Cari's insistence on diverse clothing on all characters is severely underrated. Luv it
Clothes and hairstyles. Is really difficult in a Honey Select game to make 6 differents girls, 3 of them being related and being capable of make different hairstyles without making the girls look like clones. Only Penny and Nancy look alike in some frames, but the poses and attitude helps to difference them, and the easy solution is just make an hairstyle for every one of them but no, Caribdis plays with everyone of them in everyone of the updates. It's funny to me that the ones with unique characteristics, Nova with the patch and Luna with the red eyes are the only ones that don't really need them.

Top tier character designs, I envy him a lot for that, is raw talent surrounded by hardwork, and every update is better and better on that.

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
He's going faster than I thought.
Might be trying to finish as much work as he could before the "forced holiday vacation" where he's obligated to not shitpostImean work in front of his monitor until the end of the New Year celebrations or something.

Clothes and hairstyles. Is really difficult in a Honey Select game to make 6 differents girls, 3 of them being related and being capable of make different hairstyles without making the girls look like clones. Only Penny and Nancy look alike in some frames, but the poses and attitude helps to difference them, and the easy solution is just make a hairstyle for every one of them but no, Caribdis plays with everyone of them in everyone of the updates. It's funny to me that the ones with unique characteristics, Nova with the patch and Luna with the red eyes are the only ones that don't really need them.

Top tier character designs, I envy him a lot for that, is raw talent surrounded by hardwork, and every update is better and better on that.
Part of me is wondering if he has some sort of job in the photo industry (or at least has photography as a hobby) due to his ability to set the perfect lighting in his shots (which is a feat that I only see in those who have experience in the craft) and his sense of style (mixing and matching clothes and hairstyles and makeup to fit with the shoot).

Then again maybe I'm just presuming too much given my irl experience on the matter (I have a bunch of photographer friends who would spend hours fiddling lighting settings in their studios and cameras and dress just as good as the models they shoot...as opposed to me being a goober who has shit fashion sense and thinking all of that fiddling is witchcraft). Maybe he really just likes to spend an unhealthy amount of time in Honey Select or something and everything is just hard-earned experience for playing dress-up with 3D models on a potato, lol.

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Might be trying to finish as much work as he could before the "forced holiday vacation" where he's obligated to not shitpostImean work in front of his monitor until the end of the New Year celebrations or something.

Part of me is wondering if he has some sort of job in the photo industry (or at least has photography as a hobby) due to his ability to set the perfect lighting in his shots (which is a feat that I only see in those who have experience in the craft) and his sense of style (mixing and matching clothes and hairstyles and makeup to fit with the shoot).

Then again maybe I'm just presuming too much given my irl experience on the matter (I have a bunch of photographer friends who would spend hours fiddling lighting settings in their studios and cameras and dress just as good as the models they shoot...as opposed to me being a goober who has shit fashion sense and thinking all of that fiddling is witchcraft). Maybe he really just likes to spend an unhealthy amount of time in Honey Select or something and everything is just hard-earned experience for playing dress-up with 3D models on a potato, lol.
Well, he has a complete game of experience, that's more time and work that a lot of professionals in the industry, but yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if he worked with cameras before or at least had studied about that for the game. You don't make the best and most weighted rating game in this site just with luck, and Eternum deserves that title.

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Still don't know what that Orion with a "bloody" eye should mean
1: Evil Orion, a clon.
2: Past Orion, a life or reality where he fails.
3: Demon Orion, the personification of his powers, and a subconscious advice of don't believe blindly in them.

I believe is a little glimpse of a future scene where the player has to make a tough decision, maybe the key between a good final, a bad final or a really bad final. Or not, I don't see the future, I'm not Luna.

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
1: Evil Orion, a clon.
2: Past Orion, a life or reality where he fails.
3: Demon Orion, the personification of his powers, and a subconscious advice of don't believe blindly in them.

I believe is a little glimpse of a future scene where the player has to make a tough decision, maybe the key between a good final, a bad final or a really bad final. Or not, I don't see the future, I'm not Luna.
Past Orion makes the most sense IMO (or alternate reality Orion), since currently MC/Orion doesn't look like this anymore (so if he would meet his clone/demon-self it shouldn't look like this). Unless it's an overlooked error on Cari's part, but I'd be really surprised if it was the case.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Past Orion makes the most sense IMO (or alternate reality Orion), since currently MC/Orion doesn't look like this anymore (so if he would meet his clone/demon-self it shouldn't look like this). Unless it's an overlooked error on Cari's part, but I'd be really surprised if it was the case.
We also see him talking to a kid, which might be him as well:

screenshot0033.png

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Well knowing that Nova losing her v-card will probably happen during next update and that each scene is getting better (especially in terms of animations), I'd expect it to create a shitload of post here cause CON members are present in greater numbers :LOL:

Wish I had access on what Cari is cooking though, cause waiting 6 months after that cliffhanger shouldn't be allowed :HideThePain:.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Well knowing that Nova losing her v-card will probably happen during next update and that each scene is getting better (especially in terms of animations), I'd expect it to create a shitload of post here cause CON members are present in greater numbers :LOL:

Wish I had access on what Cari is cooking though, cause waiting 6 months after that cliffhanger shouldn't be allowed :HideThePain:.
I mean we only have about...

/checks calendar

...2 months left at best until we find out what happens...

...which will then be followed by ANOTHER cliffhanger ending and ANOTHER 6 month wait right after.

:HideThePain:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022

/checks calendar

...which will then be followed by ANOTHER cliffhanger ending and ANOTHER 6 month wait right after.

After the update is before the update... :HideThePain:

Then again: Ely is also playing BAD, so...that has a 1 year dev cycle by now. Eternum is pretty normal and tame compared to that.

Reactions: Redd23 and Ellyx

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
After the update is before the update... :HideThePain:

Then again: Ely is also playing BAD, so...that has a 1 year dev cycle by now. Eternum is pretty normal and tame compared to that.
Yeah but the game you mentioned isn't my fav here so I can wait 1 year honestly, especially if it's for feeding fish and finding diamonds :HideThePain: (and let's be honest "the college game" doesn't offer cliffhangers as thrilling as Eternum ones)

Reactions: Redd23

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019

/checks calendar

Which means some people might have sleepless nights awaiting for v0.7's release, and according to Cari himself, a big event is supposed to happen by the end of v0.8 (I can't recall what that is, but it could be earth-shattering).
spongebob-coffee.gif

4.80 star(s) 910 Votes