ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Brain: This looks like a crime scene.

Me: ...Wat.

Brain: Nova and Annie found out Orion was two-timing so they killed him, then they hid the body in that snowman and they're celebrating a job well done.
And hopefully the snowman won't return to haunt that wee lassie and her eye-patch wearing two legged cheeto friend this Christmas (because it reminded of a Scooby-Doo episode I saw way, way back involving one highwayman freezing to death while dodging the police, and who chose a snowman as his hiding spot, and it became his final resting place instead).

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
And hopefully the snowman won't return to haunt that wee lassie and her eye-patch wearing two legged cheeto friend this Christmas (because it reminded of a Scooby-Doo episode I saw way, way back involving one highwayman freezing to death while dodging the police, and who chose a snowman as his hiding spot, and it became his final resting place instead).
It'll end up becoming a spooky horny snowman with a third leg. Because Orion.

:BootyTime:

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020

View attachment 3167111
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello guys!

I hope everyone is having an awesome week!

December is already here, and you know what that means, CHRISTMAS GALORE ‍‍‍
So to match the season, we've got a wintery wallpaper today!
And who better to embody the Christmas spirit than Nova and Annie!

Progress on Eternum continues going well. As I mentioned in my recent devlog, this month will bring some fresh sneak peeks your way, so make sure you don't miss out!

Thank you for all your incredible support
❤❤❤
Your love and encouragement means the world to me

See you soon!

Caribdis

Three beautiful girls for Christmas wallpaper. What a great day.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Seems like Carolyn is seeing some things down there.:sneaky:
View attachment 3167381
She was also there when Orion and Annie are "eating each other"... I meant Oreos..... :KEK:
"Poor" Carolyn...
She must be having flashbacks. :KEK:
Carolyn would've been pissed if her milk had been drank by one of those two as well. She'll keep an eye out on those lovebirds and could try to ruin their future fun or something, like this gif here:
angry-angry-cat.gif

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I love all the meta references in this. Are there any more game references planned to be included in future?
Knowing Cari, that question is likely moot and the real question would only be "how many game references will be included in future updates?". :KEK:

And since we're not even halfway through the story and the development will likely take a number of years to complete, I doubt even Caribdis knows how many references he will put into the game in the patches to come. :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Redd23 and Dylan741

hth2m1

May 28, 2018
Knowing Cari that question is likely moot and the real question would only be "how many game references will be included in future updates?". :KEK:

And since we're not even halfway through the story and the development will likely take a number of years to complete, I doubt even Caribdis knows how many references he will put into the game in the patches to come. :unsure:
Okay but the real question is when Stabby Mike is gonna show up

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Never, sadly, no OIAL character will be shown, they will only have cameos, like Mike being cited at the start of the game by Orion.
Makes sense though. Since Eternum is HS2 now, he would have to redesign them completely or they wouldn't visually fit to the other characters and both would defeat the point of having them show up. They would either look differently and hard to recognize or they would look out of place.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Makes sense though. Since Eternum is HS2 now, he would have to redesign them completely or they wouldn't visually fit to the other characters and both would defeat the point of having them show up. They would either look differently and hard to recognize or they would look out of place.
Agreed, that's why he was so hesitant about expanding OIAL's ending, he said he was too rusty with HS, since he prefer HS2.
Unless he will do the same work made by Jestur, or Runey for their games, but considering all the work he's putting on Eternum I wouldn't bet on it ( and anyway Cari gave me the impression of a guy more focused on looking forward, not looking at the past, OIAL was a good start for him to refine his skills). :)

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Agreed, that's why he was so hesitant about expanding OIAL's ending, he said he was too rusty with HS, since he prefer HS2.
After seeing Carla and her daughter's models, I don't think they're rusty at all :whistle:

Don't get me wrong, it's completly understandable that those characters don't appear in Eternum, I wasn't even expecting that, but I'm still sad that the ending was a bit rushed, specially when I loved that game and the characters so much. I don't think I've loved a game so much neither recommend a "underated" so much as I did with Oailt and Caribdis.

Of course I still continue to recommend him due to his work ethic and product quality, along with him being very down to earth, but let's be honest, he now fortunely has a visibility he didn't have before, hence why I loved Oailt, because I saw his growth as a developer. I even recall people here recommending him to remove a Iris patreon poll, since it mentioned her being cousin, to avoid him being cancelled on Patreon.

So yeah, was nice to see all his growth as dev. That's why I'll continue to give a dollar here and there whenever I can, as well encouraging others to do it as well, he's worth every cent so far. Not to mention that I still believe he should have more recognition.

Sorry for the long rant, but yeah, I loved Oailt. And Carla is one of the best female characters ever created, both in appearance and personality.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
After seeing Carla and her daughter's models, I don't think they're rusty at all :whistle:

Don't get me wrong, it's completly understandable that those characters don't appear in Eternum, I wasn't even expecting that, but I'm still sad that the ending was a bit rushed, specially when I loved that game and the characters so much. I don't think I've loved a game so much neither recommend a "underated" so much as I did with Oailt and Caribdis.

Of course I still continue to recommend him due to his work ethic and product quality, along with him being very down to earth, but let's be honest, he now fortunely has a visibility he didn't have before, hence why I loved Oailt, because I saw his growth as a developer. I even recall people here recommending him to remove a Iris patreon poll, since it mentioned her being cousin, to avoid him being cancelled on Patreon.

So yeah, was nice to see all his growth as dev. That's why I'll continue to give a dollar here and there whenever I can, as well encouraging others to do it as well, he's worth every cent so far. Not to mention that I still believe he should have more recognition.

Sorry for the long rant, but yeah, I loved Oailt. And Carla is one of the best female characters ever created, both in appearance and personality.
Don't worry man, I don't consider yours a rant at all, but your true and honest feelings about a great game, and I feel the same about it.
If anything I'm saddened by the fact that Cari said he doesn't feel comfortable working with HS again after he switched to HS2, because it was implicit that he would hardly come back to OIAL, imho.
I'm still conflicted about that, because even though I LOVE Eternum as a whole, a part of me still have the wish to see a proper ending for OIAL.
It's probably wishful thinking at this point, but it's human.
Also I would never said that Carla is rusty, she's still one of the best MILF of all time in my list ( if not the best, there are only two in my mind that are at her level) so...;) (y)

4.80 star(s) 910 Votes