Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
... Okay, serious question...

Who gets crushed first...?

Chang after Michaela... Or Nova after when Orion taps that?
Well Nova is likely to get her v-card torn to shreds punched out next update before Chang's, so...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Well Nova is likely to get her v-card torn to shreds punched out next update before Chang's, so...
That image doesn't get old. But if Nova were to turn the tables on him somehow, he'll end up drained, like in this example:
1702609521267.png
That'll certify for sure just how kinky really Nova is! :giggle::giggle::whistle::whistle:

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Especially if she lets him go in through the out door as well. Alex got a triple - Nova at least deserves a double. ;)

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
That image doesn't get old. But if Nova were to turn the tables on him somehow, he'll end up drained, like in this example:
View attachment 3174260
That'll certify for sure just how kinky really Nova is! :giggle::giggle::whistle::whistle:
Hopefully this is the result of him pushing his stamina to the limits and not...

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Finally you people are talking about the important one, the great and gorgeous Nova. And it's not my fault this time. The world is healing.

... Okay, serious question...

Who gets crushed first...?

Chang after Michaela... Or Nova after when Orion taps that?
Sadly for Chang, his romance is a postgame one I think. I'm the first that want Chang the Casanova happy with Micaela, but I'm pretty sure that in the epilogue of Eternum we saw him happily married with a lot of little 6.0 ft little monsters, but not now, so... Nova. Next Update. It's happening.

Follow-up question: If Michaela practices her kegels on Chang, will she pinch him off?

...........yes.

...........yes.

I don't think Orion is ready for the Cheeto
View attachment 3174369

Jokes aside, I don't know why, but I think that the first time with Nova will be more romantic than people think. Nova is a crazy one, but like Luna, she is a shy girl without love experience, not every girl need to be like Demolition Hammer Alex or like Choke me for Behind Penny. The first time can be more relaxed. Second time yeah, Orion is a dead man.

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes