1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
View attachment 3162664

/fify (y)

/scnr :Kappa:

To be fair though, Penny and Luna seem to becoming pretty close friends, so I approve. :BootyTime:
Don't worry, I can't resist Luna as well. Neither can Penny, she's friends with everyone on the team :Kappa:Even Chang, although the bro is already commited to Micaela. Which is good, since I just need to make an effort to be shared instead of sharing :WeSmart:

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Don't worry, I can't resist Luna as well. Neither can Penny, she's friends with everyone on the team :Kappa:Even Chang, although the bro is already commited to Micaela. Which is good, since I just need to make an effort to be shared instead of sharing :WeSmart:
The Church of Nova is polytheist too. Every girl is the best girl, now and ever.

Love_them_all.png

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
All Eternum girls? Even Gertrude? :HideThePain: It seems Pitrik got a competitor.
I don't believe Charlotte and Regina have their own denominations in Eternum's faith (the former for being somewhat obnoxious and it was confirmed by Alex and Dalia that her breasts sag an awful lot (if she's chosen for the Halloween party dare, the sight of them will become stuff of nightmares for the protagonist), while the latter is downright horrible for attempting to bring Penny down and succeeding to an extent, perhaps she'll pay for it one day).

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
I don't believe Charlotte and Regina have their own denominations in Eternum's faith (the former for being somewhat obnoxious and it was confirmed by Alex and Dalia that her breasts sag an awful lot, while the latter is downright horrible for attempting to bring Penny down and succeeding to an extent, perhaps she'll pay for it one day).
Order of Saggyttarius and Hell, the place for Regina and her simps is the fucking hell!

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
(I'll never get tired of reposting this shit View attachment 3162755 )
At least it's less cursed than that ugly pic of Dalia and "Orion" that popped here months ago, still having nightmares of it :HideThePain:
I have been for a long time, I just haven't put it into my sig yet. :KEK:

(Although I haven't saved the code anywhere, so I have to search for it whenever I want to use it :FacePalm: )
welcome.gif *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Last edited:

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
RIP Michael Duncan. Such a great actor. His role in Green Mile was superb. Acting almost as good as Yvier the Duck saying for months he was church of Nova to finally admit he was team harem.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah Michael Duncan was really good in Green Mile I agree
nova-mhm-mhm.gif

4.80 star(s) 910 Votes