Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
As said by Elhemeer, the name Orion is based on mythology, he was a "Giant Hunstman" (hence the default nickname you can pick during the "fight" with Wagner)
It is also a constellation:
View attachment 3151417
It also contains Beteigeuze, arguable one if not the most fascinating star close enough to us the be somewhat more closely studied. I still hope, he will go supernova during my lifetime. That would be such an amazing spectacle to see.

Reactions: Dylan741 and Ellyx

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
You mean you hope it already did 600 and some change years ago. ;)
Of course someone had to make that comment. :HideThePain:

So no, I meant exactly what I wrote: I want it to go supernova now, so the remnants of humanity that might still live their primitive lives in irradiated wastelands some 600 years in the future get driven mad with fear! :devilish::Kappa:

Last edited:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
In terms of supernovas some people are waiting for v0.7 to be released early next year, because if one particular eye-patch wearing, cheeto lady has her awaited sexy time (and finally pops her v-champagne at last), her mind will go:
ccbf096ae7273fc691c81af8e8bd3e28.gif
(That's Betelgeuse going supernova btw)

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
In terms of supernovas some people are waiting for v0.7 to be released early next year, because if one particular eye-patch wearing, cheeto lady has her awaited sexy time (and finally pops her v-champagne at last), her mind will go:
View attachment 3152146
(That's Betelgeuse going supernova btw)
Speaking of whom I found this artist who does some Eternum work, he may or may not have appeared on this thread before. I don't keep up with the thread, but here's a treat for the Church. Foreshadowing for everyone else.

1701985574339.png

Edit:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Speaking of whom I found this artist who does some Eternum work, he may or may not have appeared on this thread before. I don't keep up with the thread, but here's a treat for the Church. Foreshadowing for everyone else.

View attachment 3152751

Edit:

Dylan the moment he sees the post above:

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Latest update progress around the end of last month:

View attachment 3153472

Current guesstimate is that it drops sometime in February next year. Next sneak peek will drop within this month though, so at least that's something to look forward to.
We're a little ahead of the date that was initially guessed, right?
Though with the Christmas holidays approaching, it might change again and readjust for the beginning of March.

Anyway, excited to see the next batch of sneak peeks, hopefully more hints about the "branching part" of the update cause that got me intrigued :unsure:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
We're a little ahead of the date that was initially guessed, right?
Though with the Christmas holidays approaching, it might change again and readjust for the beginning of March.

Anyway, excited to see the next batch of sneak peeks, hopefully more hints about the "branching part" of the update cause that got me intrigued :unsure:
Even if you factor in the Holidays it could still land around the end of February. Only way it could move to March is if he significantly slows down dev progress this month and/or the next (like, say, he stays between 70 to 80 percent throughout January). We'll see if that's the case, I suppose. /shrugs

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020

View attachment 3152751

Edit:

actuanatural.gif

Ejem, ejem, sorry gentlemen, I don't know what happened to me.

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2018

View attachment 3152751

Edit:

At first glance I assumed this was fan art of a married Peter Parker and Mary Jane Watson.

Reactions: Elhemeer

EpicElric

Sep 10, 2021
Latest update progress around the end of last month:

View attachment 3153472

Current guesstimate is that it drops sometime in February next year. Next sneak peek will drop within this month though, so at least that's something to look forward to.

Looking forward to this update so much. I know it takes a lot of time for the quality that Caribdis puts into Eternum, just wish it was sooner.

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes