Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Maybe the next set of sneaks will tell us more. :illuminati:
Yeah, if only. I seem to recall reading on Discord that Cari's planning to have less pics on his sneaks moving forward so that people won't be able to quickly guess what's gonna happen or such. Not sure if he'll stick to it tho, given that he hasn't shown much last month.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Yeah, if only. I seem to recall reading on Discord that Cari's planning to have less pics on his sneaks moving forward so that people won't be able to quickly guess what's gonna happen or such. Not sure if he'll stick to it tho, given that he hasn't shown much last month.
What? People guessing too much what will happen? Who would do such a thing? :whistle:

Last edited:

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
I'm working on something right now, not a statue or something "3D" (well kinda but not 100% in 3D),
Don't except anything extraordinary, that will just be a tribune to 2 universe that I love. :BootyTime:
Err.. I finished it, made 54 characters in total, the final result is different from what I've imagined originally but I'm limited by "F95 size limit" so this will have to do.

(ps: all the pictograms have a meaning/effect even though they serve more as "decorative" purpose than anything)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Err.. I finished it, made 54 characters in total, the final result is different from what I've imagined originally but I'm limited by "F95 size limit" so this will have to do.

(ps: the pictograms all have a meaning/effect even though they serve more as "decorative" purpose than anything)

Brain has ProZD rot so this was the first thing that came into my mind when I saw this...

Overall though, these are excellent. Great job.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

(ps: the pictograms all have a meaning/effect even though they serve more as "decorative" purpose than anything)

um ... WOW! So cool.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ellyx

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019

Very nice deck card set. There seems to be a small error in the last card from the yellow collection, the man with the red & black suit is Commander Hasler who was hunting down those xenomorphs. Vasil was the strange guy who wanted that egg (for what reason I can't exactly recall), perhaps Dr. Mercer, the researcher at Andromeda could've been included too in there. Would've been interesting to include the "double offering" from the Japanese house from the place the protagonist never learned thanks to Calypso (and was mistaken as the business partner). Other than that, respect mate!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ungawa and Ellyx
4.80 star(s) 909 Votes