e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Or some tacos (they are her favourites, at least according to her data), the players never saw her trying out those at Loco's Café after the Ogygia mission ended. I still wonder what reaction she would've made if she had eaten the same tacos the protagonist ate in Día de los Muertos. :giggle::unsure:
I'm sure she'd be fine. She's a ginger so she's already got a fire in her belly. :sneaky:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I'm sure she'd be fine. She's a ginger so she's already got a fire in her belly. :sneaky:
She might have a fire in her belly that needs to be sated (probably that'll happen in this upcoming v0.7 sometime later), but if she eats tacos with either Carolina Reapers or Pepper X added, she'll be reacting in this manner:
hades-angry.gif
(If only this gif had Nova's head in it, that'll be so funny. And talk about being kissed by fire as Nancy once lamented about her daughters hadn't been)

Larke

Oct 5, 2020
This game is among the legends, but I wish the time between dialogues and sex scenes had been timed well. There is a lot of dialogue and events, but there is no sex scene to support all that events. :) 4/5 for the Alex <3

agrdtcwa

Aug 4, 2023
This game is among the legends, but I wish the time between dialogues and sex scenes had been timed well. There is a lot of dialogue and events, but there is no sex scene to support all that events. :) 4/5 for the Alex <3
When it comes to sex scenes, I suspect the game will be slow at first and ramp up over time. The previous game by the dev was also like that. The buildup was slow but there was a lot of sexual content towards the end. It probably feels this way right now because eternum is a massive game and we have only just started with proper sex scenes - there is a lot more to come.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
When it comes to sex scenes, I suspect the game will be slow at first and ramp up over time. The previous game by the dev was also like that. The buildup was slow but there was a lot of sexual content towards the end. It probably feels this way right now because eternum is a massive game and we have only just started with proper sex scenes - there is a lot more to come.
I don't know why, but I compiled a "lewd list" for Eternum through the most recent release. I think there was a discussion going on about "Eternum" versus "IRL" and I just wanted to sort it out. Getting to have intercourse with LIs has moved relatively slowly, but it isn't just a crawl. The pace is good for the story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 909 Votes