Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Is it just me or are the sex scenes of the 0.6 update done better than the previous ones?
or am I still impressed by the Alex scene?
I mean, they were great before, but 0.6 is beyond great
Cari hired an animator to help him out with the scenes as of 0.6 iirc (the former still works on scene setup and overall choreo while the latter helps iron out the kinks or enhance it further. I heard the Alex "piston pumping" was his handiwork).

• Haha
Reactions: Takkatakka

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Cari hired an animator to help him out with the scenes as of 0.6 iirc (the former still works on scene setup and overall choreo while the latter helps iron out the kinks or enhance it further. I heard the Alex "piston pumping" was his handiwork).
An exceptional work, I would like to say. Is always a pleasure to see artisans making piece of arts, whether it is a potter shaping a vessel or, well, this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Beautiful, like a sunrise.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
IIRC last sneak peek Cari mentions something like releasing the next one at the end of January...

And he mentioned it will be showcasing all the girls.
Hoping doesn't contain 50% all girls and 50% of Nova's pics :whistle:
I'm sure Dylan will be pleased if Nova appears in the next sneak peek set (and when she punches her v-card in v0.7. Yvier won't mind that happening as well). :giggle::whistle:

4.80 star(s) 910 Votes