Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I'm sure Dylan will be pleased if Nova appears in the next sneak peek set (and when she punches her v-card in v0.7. Yvier won't mind that happening as well). :giggle::whistle:
I wish at least it would help me get in a better mood. :)

PS. No, that's not entirely correct any of the girls would get me in a better mood, Nova would be the icing on the cake sure, but they are all so adorable that I would love whoever will be the next one to be loved, period. :giggle:

No. I'm not including Gertrude, Regina or Charlotte, don't even think of suggesting them, and leave Michaela out of the picture, Chang would be sad and I would be too...
ANGRY II.gif

Last edited:

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
What???
You're not in the mood?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
— Hopes this helps
*Put Zoro on the verge of cutting Nova's throat*

What the duck?

No sorry mate, besides having had a terrible day I miss my father and today is even more hurtful..:(:(

I don't know, I don't think Nova would have been so careless to let Zoro approach her, but it's an interesting crossover.
Be strong brother. Is just a bad day, and the future is plenty of good ones.

Fx5PpxPXgAAWW-a.jpg

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
What???
You're not in the mood?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No sorry mate, besides having had a terrible day I miss my father and today is even more hurtful..:(:(

I don't know, I don't think Nova would have been so careless to let Zoro approach her, but it's an interesting crossover.

An known

Sep 16, 2021

I didn't meant it in a bad way
Hope you find a way to get your day better.
— Hopes this helps
*Put Zoro on the verge of cutting Nova's throat*

What the duck?
Hey it's not finished yet. :(

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Its been a while since I play this game , what's new?
Well...depends on when you played it last. Since it is a pretty linear game the story continued, the first two LIs got full sex scenes, the plot thickens and we were left with a pretty hard cliffhanger from the last update...as per usual. :HideThePain:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I didn't meant it in a bad way
Hope you find a way to get your day better.

Hey it's not finished yet. :(
Thank you mate, well the comic made me smile and I needed it today, so I would say that it's already a bit better.
I never considered it in a bad way, I found it funny, and I'm waiting for it to be continued, I'm curious to know how it will end. :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: An known

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
I can't believe I didn't play this game till 0.6, probably the engine used put me off at first glance but holy shit it's genuinely brilliant. Kinda pissed too though because now I have to wait for updates and that's gonna suck :ROFLMAO:

One thing I was thinking throughout my playthrough was which girl I'd pick if that's what it ultimately comes too and for the first time in a AVN I can't actually choose they're all brilliant written and drop dead gorgeous, anyone have a clear leader in mind?

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
One thing I was thinking throughout my playthrough was which girl I'd pick if that's what it ultimately comes too and for the first time in a AVN I can't actually choose they're all brilliant written and drop dead gorgeous, anyone have a clear leader in mind?
Nova can shoot you from the farthest away. ;)

4.80 star(s) 910 Votes