Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm sorry but I don't quite understand, what should be weird? Maybe it's the fact that English is not my primary language but I don't really grasp what you're trying to saying or to intend there.... Please do let me know, thanks

An known

Sep 16, 2021
I'm sorry but I don't quite understand, what should be weird? Maybe it's the fact that English is not my primary language but I don't really grasp what you're trying to saying or to intend there.... Please do let me know, thanks
I think it's the quoted post, Yvier managed to quote your post before your post is even posted:
Looking at the pic, it looks like Yvier's reply to your post came...before the post he was replying to, not after. And it doesn't look like he edited it, so...

/Doctor Who theme intensifies
Something like this:
What The Fuck!!! the horror.:KEK:

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Looking at the pic, it looks like Yvier's reply to your post came...before the post he was replying to, not after. And it doesn't look like he edited it, so...

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022

I was kinda "the duck does Elhemeer mean? :WaitWhat:" as well, but Yvier solved the mystery:

I use the magical function of EDIT. Dylan and I post at the same time, so I prefer to edit my message that put another one. That or my love has not frontiers, both options work for me!
Elhemeer was wondering, how the duck was he quoting your post in a post that was older than yours...like a duck-and-egg kinda problem. :KEK:

Edit: Okay, realized I unintentionally made a pun out of it, so I might as well embrace it. :KEK:

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I think it's the quoted post, Yvier managed to quote your post before your post is even posted:

Something like this:

I was kinda "the duck does Elhemeer mean? :WaitWhat:" as well, but Yvier solved the mystery:

Elhemeer was wondering, how the duck was he quoting your post in a post that was older than yours...like a duck-and-egg kinda problem. :KEK:

Edit: Okay, realized I unintentionally made a pun out of it, so I might as well embrace it. :KEK:
A collective and big thank you to you guys I'm dumber than I thought... I didn't understand that like at all....
brainfart.gif
Sorry..
sowwy-sorry.gif

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021

things you notice on a replay :HideThePain:
So, once when I was even dumber and younger than I am now, I was hugging this young lady closely. We were outside. Her body started quivering and trembling. I thought, "shit! she's like, getting off on my leg or something! wow!!!" and I held her there. Took me like a whole min for me to realize she was actually shivering from the cold. I asked her if she was cold, and she went, "Yes!!"

Blushing could happen for any number of reasons or feelings, doesn't necessarily mean she likes him or even what he's doing.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
No worries, Yvier alr...

Something like this:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I think we all remember the shit show, because Nova used a dildo, in episode 5 :ROFLMAO: . NTR by a dildo:LUL:
That surely was an interesting "discussion" that happened back then that particular one time (and hopefully won't be brought to being discussed back again). :giggle::giggle::whistle::whistle:

Reactions: Dylan741

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I think we all remember the shit show, because Nova used a dildo, in episode 5 :ROFLMAO: . NTR by a dildo:LUL:
I like those really smart types that think using a dildo (or a finger, or even inserting a tampon) means a woman is no longer a virgin, even if she hasn't had actual intercourse. SHE GOT NO HYMEN - SHE RUINED!* Idiots...

*Poor grammar deliberate.

4.80 star(s) 910 Votes