BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Pic is of Annie but something about it screams "Nancy"...

...I'm guessing this is future Annie after being gobbled so many times by Nan that the latter rubbed off on her by this point. :oops:
Like a chameleon in the jungle, Annie is adapting to her enviroment¿?

(Or maybe it's the unusually larger chest lol)
Since Her hair grow fast, maybe with the Help of Nancy magic hands, Her chest grow too :ROFLMAO:

Also here is some Luna because why not:
pixai_080124_0390_b[1].png

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I like those really smart types that think using a dildo (or a finger, or even inserting a tampon) means a woman is no longer a virgin, even if she hasn't had actual intercourse. SHE GOT NO HYMEN - SHE RUINED!* Idiots...

*Poor grammar deliberate.
virgin, ugh the other cursed word:cautious:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
My sick mind this morning was thinking : Oialt's Ruth Is Gertrude's daughter?

:Kappa:
Oliver is one really cursed individual then (though seeing him getting rejected by the ladies at every turn was amusing). If only he'd chosen the other option back at Jasmine's party, then perhaps Gertrude wouldn't have come to exist. :unsure::unsure:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
screenshot0008.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png

Even tho Nancy and Penny are probably my least favorite LI's in this one (they are still amazing and would be my favs in a lot of other avns, in fact this scene may elevated Penny to the level of the other girls for me) i feel the need to appreciate this scene, i really loved it and it increased my opinion of Penny but Nancy too by a lot.

Both are showing very natural flaws like Penny being shallow and selfish (which is natural for a teenager) at first and Nancy being overburdened, moody and not appropriatly considering the young age of her daughter and appreciating that it seems normal that Penny takes care of Dalia and Orion often.

But they both overcome their mistakes/flaws, Nancy immediatly realising that she entirely overdid it and did hurt her daughters feelings while her daughter isnt to blame at all for their situation and apologizes in a wholesome way to Penny.

But even more so on Penny's side as her reaction entirely contradicts her earlier seemingly shallow and selfish potrayal, she is mature and empathetic enough to realise her mother is struggling and needs her support despite being hurt and emotional in this situation herself.

Not only is she forgiving Nancy immediatly but staying at home to take care of Dalia and Orion and not showing the little ones even a little bit of her being sad about having to stay at home and like that giving her mother a relieved feeling when leaving for the job interview.

And Penny holding this memory dear to her heart and considering it a good turning point in their (but very much her own too) life is way too wholesome and made me really really like her character.

Last edited:

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This and Luna's scene in the same chapter are in my favourite scenes list not only in Eternum but in every visual novel I ever played. Using the past of Penny to understand better her character as more than an influencer girl, but a kind and lovely person who really doesn't think about being popular as much as caring her family, and the past of Luna with her mother and what her death really means to her to show her insecurities and fears, making the cold girl vulnerable in what she is better, the magic field and using that moment to make Orion take her hand and reassure her is a genius move.
Caribdis broke two mask in just one chapter, elevating both girls to another league.

That's why I can't choose a favourite, because every one of them is a ten in my book.

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
View attachment 3250422 View attachment 3250385 View attachment 3250387 View attachment 3250388 View attachment 3250389 View attachment 3250390 View attachment 3250391

Even tho Nancy and Penny are probably my least favorite LI's in this one (they are still amazing and would be my favs in a lot of other avns, in fact this scene may elevated Penny to the level of the other girls for me) i feel the need to appreciate this scene, i really loved it and it increased my opinion of Penny but Nancy too by a lot.

Both are showing very natural flaws like Penny being shallow and selfish (which is natural for a teenager) at first and Nancy being overburdened, moody and not appropriatly considering the young age of her daughter and appreciating that it seems normal that Penny takes care of Dalia and Orion often as it seems like.

But they both overcome their mistakes/flaws, Nancy immediatly realising that she entirely overdid it and did hurt her daughters feelings while her daughter isnt to blame at all for their situation and apologizes in a wholesome way to Penny.

But even more so on Penny's side as her reaction entirely contradicts her earlier seemingly shallow and selfish potrayal, she is mature and empathetic enough to realise her mother is struggling and needs her support despite being hurt and emotional in this situation herself.

Not only is she forgiving Nancy immediatly but staying at home to take care of Dalia and Orion and not showing the little ones even a little bit of her being sad about having to stay at home and like that giving her mother a relieved feeling when leaving for the job interview.

And Penny holding this memory dear to her heart and considering it a good turning point in their (but very much her own too) life is way too wholesome and made me really really like her character.
I agree with every single sentence.
Well said.

4.80 star(s) 910 Votes