Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
This and Luna's scene in the same chapter are in my favourite scenes list not only in Eternum but in every visual novel I ever played.
I agree, i love the Luna scene too! And in both cases Ocean manages the sound and music soooooooo well too! The music switch when Orion takes Luna's hand or when Penny appears in the room where Orion and Dalia are playing and tells them about staying are just too good and fit the mood perfectly.

Using the past of Penny to understand better her character as more than an influencer girl, but a kind and lovely person who really doesn't think about being popular as much as caring her family
And in a way, NOT careing about other peoples opinion and staying true to her own attitude did turn Penny into the trendsetter and the popular girl she is nowadays.

We kinda got glimpses of that in the way Nova is describing her behavior at the college and Penny's down to earth behavior at the college-party.

Instead of trying to mimic "cool" people, she became the one the other people trying to replicate in regards to her popularity like Axels gf lol.

But they are bound to fail, as they are fakeing it opposed to Penny who's just herself.

That's why I can't choose a favourite, because every one of them is a ten in my book.
Agree again.

uscmiller22

Oct 6, 2018
View attachment 3250422 View attachment 3250385 View attachment 3250387 View attachment 3250388 View attachment 3250389 View attachment 3250390 View attachment 3250391

Even tho Nancy and Penny are probably my least favorite LI's in this one (they are still amazing and would be my favs in a lot of other avns, in fact this scene may elevated Penny to the level of the other girls for me) i feel the need to appreciate this scene, i really loved it and it increased my opinion of Penny but Nancy too by a lot.

Both are showing very natural flaws like Penny being shallow and selfish (which is natural for a teenager) at first and Nancy being overburdened, moody and not appropriatly considering the young age of her daughter and appreciating that it seems normal that Penny takes care of Dalia and Orion often.

But they both overcome their mistakes/flaws, Nancy immediatly realising that she entirely overdid it and did hurt her daughters feelings while her daughter isnt to blame at all for their situation and apologizes in a wholesome way to Penny.

But even more so on Penny's side as her reaction entirely contradicts her earlier seemingly shallow and selfish potrayal, she is mature and empathetic enough to realise her mother is struggling and needs her support despite being hurt and emotional in this situation herself.

Not only is she forgiving Nancy immediatly but staying at home to take care of Dalia and Orion and not showing the little ones even a little bit of her being sad about having to stay at home and like that giving her mother a relieved feeling when leaving for the job interview.

And Penny holding this memory dear to her heart and considering it a good turning point in their (but very much her own too) life is way too wholesome and made me really really like her character.
I’m sorry. I’m sure you have a lot of good points, but after reading the words “Penny” and “least favorite”. I decided I hate you and would not read your paragraphs.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Hi, can someone please tell me.... how do I hide spoiler text in a post?
Spoiler.jpg
Highlight the text or picture you want to hide with a spoiler, go up to the menu bar and select one of the two items in the red box. The spoiler flag is best for images; either the solid flag or the mottled flag inline spoiler can be used for text.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is what you end up with when you use the inline spoiler.

FunkyMunky60

Jul 9, 2022
View attachment 3251338
Highlight the text or picture you want to hide with a spoiler, go up to the menu bar and select one of the two items in the red box. The spoiler flag is best for images; either the solid flag or the mottled flag inline spoiler can be used for text.

This is what you end up with when you use the inline spoiler.
Thanks a lot man!

Reactions: ThorinKing

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019

An known

Sep 16, 2021
This gif can summarize what I've seen right there (and perhaps those who'll click on it will think the same as well):
They'll gonna see it anyway...
Looks at Yvier's profile :WutFace:
You, gentleman, make a big, biiig mistake. BEHOLD MY NEW AVATAR.
YOU D*CKING DUCK!!! :KEK::KEK::KEK:

4.80 star(s) 910 Votes