Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
cards for honey select?
There's some that you can check. I say recreations since officially Cari hasn't and will not share any character cards until after the game is finished (and even then they'll likely be locked for higher-tier patrons).

Reactions: DoubleM79

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Let's not. I've already suffered enough trauma as is from that show and I think Cari's more than talented enough to traumatize me without having to rely on said song. :HideThePain:
Yeah...it's not for the faint of heart...:HideThePain::cry:

I just realized that my fem V had black hair and red eyes... :unsure::whistle:

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2023
It seems another recruitment is in order...:devilish:
View attachment 3252614
If you didn't know, you can react endlessly with this once-in-a-lifetime (pun intended) premium reaction pack. Fully customizable and never runs out. Subscribe now for the low price of 99.99$ and receive 1 old cookie for free.
Jk, it's free and by the graces of Royal Scrybe Elhemeer shall forever be.

Here is the link with instructions: https://f95zone.to/threads/f-a-r-l.169751/
Done.

I'll take lashings from Dommie Mommy Calypso instead of cookies :BootyTime::HideThePain::BootyTime:

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Still think he can push for a mid to late Feb release tho. We'll see, I suppose. :whistle:
I could buy that if he really bunkers down and hauls ass. I don't see that happening personally (that's not a jab at Caribdis or anything) I imagine he'll continue working at the same pace now that he's back (about 6% per 10-15 days) But you're right, we'll just have to wait and see.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I could buy that if he really bunkers down and hauls ass. I don't see that happening personally (that's not a jab at Caribdis or anything) I imagine he'll continue working at the same pace now that he's back (about 6% per 10-15 days) But you're right, we'll just have to wait and see.
It's 8-13 days per 6% prog (I counted, he never exceeded 13 for a prog). He basically took a prog's worth of rest for the holidays before jumping back to the saddle.

If he goes full 13 per prog for the remaining percentage then yeah sure, I can see an Early March release. But Cari's prog has been see-sawing between those 8-13 days so I'm a bit more optimistic this time around. Again though yeah, we'll see.

4.80 star(s) 910 Votes