ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Penny's bra hook trying to hold it all together:

View attachment 3255205
Then those hooks from Penny's bras must be doing a titanic effort in keeping her breasts in place.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nov 10, 2023
Then those hooks from Penny's bras must be doing a titanic effort in keeping her breasts in place.
With thick enough beer goggles, saggy girl can get it too. :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: ArDZer

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Compared to the rest of the competition, I don't think alcohol would be enough to hide the saggy feeling...

View attachment 3255365

(Sauce: Eternum Memes Channel from Cari's Discord)
I honestly don't know what emoji would have been correct so I will do something instead

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Next level: Unless you are the father of all your LIs, the fact that they were created by another man's sperm is NTR.
The Next level after that:
You already have to timetravel so you can be your own Father otherwise you are already ntred by your father. So whats another timetravel so you can be the father of your LIs.:KEK:

But wait if we are going with that thought wouldn't the mothers of the LIs also already been ntred? Then we would have to go back to Adam and Eve to become Adam so that every Human being is related to us:WeSmart::KEK::Kappa:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
You're forgiven!!!
anime-relaxing-in-the-beach.gif
Next level: Unless you are the father of all your LIs, the fact that they were created by another man's sperm is NTR.
I'm imagining someone saying that if you go back in time to knock the mother's of your LIs you are committing NTR to your future self...
jujuju-anime.gif

Nov 10, 2023
The Next level after that:
You already have to timetravel so you can be your own Father otherwise you are already ntred by your father. So whats another timetravel so you can be the father of your LIs.:KEK:

But wait if we are going with that thought wouldn't the mothers of the LIs also already been ntred? Then we would have to go back to Adam and Eve to become Adam so that every Human being is related to us:WeSmart::KEK::Kappa:

4.80 star(s) 910 Votes