Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I can't believe I didn't play this game till 0.6, probably the engine used put me off at first glance but holy shit it's genuinely brilliant. Kinda pissed too though because now I have to wait for updates and that's gonna suck :ROFLMAO:

One thing I was thinking throughout my playthrough was which girl I'd pick if that's what it ultimately comes too and for the first time in a AVN I can't actually choose they're all brilliant written and drop dead gorgeous, anyone have a clear leader in mind?
Well...it has the harem tag for a reason...

tenor.gif

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I can't believe I didn't play this game till 0.6, probably the engine used put me off at first glance but holy shit it's genuinely brilliant. Kinda pissed too though because now I have to wait for updates and that's gonna suck :ROFLMAO:

One thing I was thinking throughout my playthrough was which girl I'd pick if that's what it ultimately comes too and for the first time in a AVN I can't actually choose they're all brilliant written and drop dead gorgeous, anyone have a clear leader in mind?
Eternum 2023-12-20 02-09-13-45.jpg
Eternum 2023-12-20 01-50-53-10.jpg
Eternum 2023-12-20 01-55-22-51.jpg
Eternum 2023-12-20 01-51-15-59.jpg
:coffee:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
An exceptional work, I would like to say. Is always a pleasure to see artisans making piece of arts, whether it is a potter shaping a vessel or, well, this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Beautiful, like a sunrise.
Her ass did indeed rise and go down several times in that scene, the sun not that much.

• Haha
Reactions: Yvier the Duck

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017

Sir Mix a Lot.gif

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
So anyways , i'll describe what in my opinion each LI's greatest qualities:

Annie - our cute little poke bear, despite what some may think she ain't useless, her cuteness and intelligence are her greatest assets.

Dalia - with such a strong will, she never gives up and always aims to surpass her own limits.

Penelope - Beautiful, blonde and famous, despite what you may think she's not entitled at all, humility is her greatest asset.

Alex - despite being "born with a silver spoon in her mouth" , she couldn't care less about money, valuing loyalty and friendship above material riches.

Luna - the most mysterious and secretive of them, despite seeming innocent, in those red eyes there's a burning flame of passion that's soon to be unleashed, compassion is her greatest asset.

Nancy - A caring, loving mother that sacrificed a lot to ensure her daughters would have a good upbringing, she's not afraid of challenges and will do anything to protect those she loves, also a bit on the feisty and dare i say, wild side...

Nova - hyperactive, loud, higly intelligent, always wanting to be the center of attention,loves praising and headpats,she might be a little weird but she's someone great to be around (just don't get on her bad side or the pans may start flying).

Calypso - a magical elven princess from a far off land,despite being somewhat entitled, she's learning to be humble, and she'll spare no efforts to defend those dear to her.

this time being a harem guy, no one stays on top all girls are equally good to me.

#HAREM4EVER

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
View attachment 3245865

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
I'm using this video 24/7. Thank you, thank you.

So that's what the Cult of Saint Nova uses as an alternative when they don't have free coffee or donuts to attract possible new prospects (apart from spreading the usual praise about her). Nice video edit btw. :giggle::giggle:
stevennoyes.gif
I use the magical function of EDIT. Dylan and I post at the same time, so I prefer to edit my message that put another one. That or my love has not frontiers, both options work for me!

4.80 star(s) 910 Votes