Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Well, she raped the MC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
See I thought that would be Sleep Sex tag when I saw it, but it's not listed, but neither was rape when I first played it either. It's clear the MC is attracted to her, and would not be opposed to this situation, so I didn't think rape would apply, as that's non consent.

I don't know man, the tags on this site give me a damn headache lol sometimes they're more hinderance and harm than helpful or informative.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Meh, whatever those who truly love the game don't care about such minor stuff. The game is one among thousand, who gives a fuck about the tags. This game is one of my inspirations.
That's true, for those who know the game it doesn't matter at all.
It's just annoying if games are getting tags for unnecessary or absolute minor things like this.
If u want to make use of the search funktion and exclude certain tags, or search for specific tags it's absolute crap.
One part is missing out a good game, which has nothing to do with the tag they dislike, same for the others who search for a game with a focus on a certain kink...or the thread get continued questions about the tags and which characters are involved.

• Sad
Reactions: KKpotato

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I never look at the tags to decide what to play, I just read a couple of reviews, look at the overall star rating, and see if it seems interesting, without any major flaws (like being grindy). If someone looks up Eternium, sees a tag they don't like, and doesn't even want to look at the first review, read the description, or read a few forum posts, then they are an idiot.

DABOMB00

Apr 27, 2021
See I thought that would be Sleep Sex tag when I saw it, but it's not listed, but neither was rape when I first played it either. It's clear the MC is attracted to her, and would not be opposed to this situation, so I didn't think rape would apply, as that's non consent.

I don't know man, the tags on this site give me a damn headache lol sometimes they're more hinderance and harm than helpful or informative.
I mean thats not why the rape tag is there but there is still rape in this game. Atleast attempted rape, by the dude who gets shot for that. Altough i really cant understand why people would love such a disgusting things even if its just in a game. Just thinking about rape makes me f*cking angry

Last edited:

DABOMB00

Apr 27, 2021
There is no Rape in this game. For some cry babies, devs can hardly make games with proper stories and character design. Plus there is a difference between attempted Rape and actual rape.
Ofc there is a diffrence but there is no tag for "attempted rape" now is there? I still think this tag should be there so people can avoid this game if it bothers them too much, it was only attempted, i still shut down the game almost immediately. Glad i didnt tho because the guy gets what he deserves but i still think people should be warned no?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Ofc there is a diffrence but there is no tag for "attempted rape" now is there?
Sexual harassment is a tag which fits.

Warned of what ? Rape ? because an evil antagonist was stopt of doing it and was punished ?
Neither is rape or sexual harrasment a focus for the game, it is used for plot advancment for a single scene, with a side character we likely will never see again and what better character to kill off than a rapist.

Sometimes i wonder how some of the 'adults' here can watch movies without running out of the cinema...

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
Ofc there is a diffrence but there is no tag for "attempted rape" now is there? I still think this tag should be there so people can avoid this game if it bothers them too much, it was only attempted, i still shut down the game almost immediately. Glad i didnt tho because the guy gets what he deserves but i still think people should be warned no?
This is the official rule for rape tag in the game.
  • Rape [Forced or non-consensual sex.]
Since the scene is not sex, it can't be considered rape. So by the rules, it does not qualify for rape. If this bothers you, you are on the wrong website. As this is the rule.

DABOMB00

Apr 27, 2021
This is the official rule for rape tag in the game.
  • Rape [Forced or non-consensual sex.]
Since the scene is not sex, it can't be considered rape. So by the rules, it does not qualify for rape. If this bothers you, you are on the wrong website. As this is the rule.
Guess it depends on what you define as "Sex" If you only consider it as penetration then you might be right, but there is quite a lot more to it on what you consider rape. But at any rate im not here to get into a long stretched out argument over something as trivial as one tag. I still think the tag fits and the developer seems so aswell just thought i share that there is more than one opinion on this though, im not saying u must like the fact that this tag is there.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
nope. I think if there's no "attempted rape" tag and rape didn't happen then no tag, no nothing. I HATE ntr, if a game has a guy try to seduce the MC's girl and it doesn't happen - then no "ntr". If everything that is close to, similar to, attempted, talked about or mentioned gets tagged then every game would have every tag there is an no one would want to play any or them. Tag what is actually in the game and to hell with the rest.

If you don't like one part of a game where it disturbs you - quit playing, erase it and move on.....simple.

luvvvluvvv

Sep 20, 2020
Another masterpiece from Dev. Great story potentialities, can`t wait for update. U had my full attention and support to this game. Goodluck buddy!!:love:
Annie.gif bella3.gif Luna.gif

And also i wated to aks, who knows, will be there a harem ending? I would dream of the opportunity not to choose among all the girls, they are all charming with a beautiful character, and I want to make everyone happy... :`(

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Another masterpiece from Dev. Great story potentialities, can`t wait for update. U had my full attention and support to this game. Goodluck buddy!!:love:
View attachment 1714397 View attachment 1714400 View attachment 1714402

And also i wated to aks, who knows, will be there a harem ending? I would dream of the opportunity not to choose among all the girls, they are all charming with a beautiful character, and I want to make everyone happy... :`(
Since this is Caribdis we are talking about, all the signs for a Harem Ending are already in place. You can rest assured that he will not pain us with forced breakups. (Unless you pick the wrong choices along the way)

luvvvluvvv

Sep 20, 2020
Since this is Caribdis we are talking about, all the signs for a Harem Ending are already in place. You can rest assured that he will not pain us with forced breakups. (Unless you pick the wrong choices along the way)
And can u pls explain me how to update game? Just download and copy saves? For example 'Treasure of Nadia' had its own 'Updater' program before it was completed. Or sometimes i just have to download latest patch and put over game files. Maybe stupid question but still. ^_^

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 893 Votes