Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
As a programmer once said: the first 90% of the project takes 90% of the time and the last 10% takes the other 90%.
I used to be a programmer too. The first 90% is often used to care for secondary but interesting aspect of the work. The remaining 90% goes in an over productive dedline induced panical hyperactivity.

• Haha
Reactions: Dunner

Flyguy32

Jan 10, 2020
Sad but true. Plus it takes time to write a good plot unlike other games where you just try to get your dick wet for three years dev time

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
I am f*cking amazed. This is the most well put together and interesting game I have played on this site. Instead of trying to go all detailed about it I'm just gonna drop to my knees and start screaming.. 'We're not worthy!' as I continually bow down.

Yeah, I stole that from Wayne's World.. but it totally fits. 10/10

Apr 2, 2021
Not even that slowly. There are titles out there that haven't published an update since long before Eternum 1.0 was released.
Nah, the "slow" I used here is just to describe how excited I am to play the new update, thus everyday feel like a year to me waiting for it haha. Not an objectively "slow". The development pacing of this game is crazily fast given the quality.

Talos1974

Apr 7, 2021
Hey guys if you don't want the rape tag maybe don't put an unavoidable scene a few fours in...

Excluding that it's a very nice game, i'm waiting for the next update!

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I haven't tried this game yet as I'm not sure of how often it updates at, if it's three months, I wanna make sure there is enough content for three months work, I get paid every week, but, I work hard for my money and don't like to give it away freely, I'm just saying ;)

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
The lifespan of this game could be ridiculously long, whether it would be a good thing or bad depends on the story/writing i suppose because the worldbuilding is already in place and it is surprisingly good.
All i'm saying is, it would be a shame to rush this one.

Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Interesting start, but it annoys the crap out of me when devs don't understand that Mute All means "though shall not play any sound, no matter what" :(
yup. thats why I play with headphones plugged in, lying on the floor, volume down.

aiden2020

Dec 21, 2020
She isn't raped either way. Even if u do nothing, the praetorian will appear befor anything more happens.
And adding a tag for a single short scene is just missleading.
and that's other than the fact that it's not exactly meant for pleasure or anything (the opposite actually). it just happens to be part of the plot.

4.80 star(s) 893 Votes