JakoDel

Jul 4, 2020
Yeah that's pretty much my only negative of the game. The decision making doesn't really feel good. It's not a simple "choose your path" where you reject those you're not interested in and keep romancing those you're interested in. You have to guess the right choices to stay on a girl's route, sometimes obvious, sometimes less. You can even have game overs (like the question game at Luna's cafe)
Exactly! Caribdis, if you'll ever read this,give it a thought! And thanks for the game :)

I dont understand people reacting with facepalms yet not explaining their reasoning for doing so at all buut oh well

Apr 2, 2021
Good game! Can't wait for the next update, hope you guys release it soon!
Can anyone recommend another game with great dialogue and perfect character design like this one?
No. This is the only one. You have played the ultimate game. The one game to rule them all.

Just kidding, you can find some good ones, e.g. just go for the top 10 ratings games. But they all differ in their strengths: some has good graphics, some has good story, etc.

Rarely you find one that is perfect in all aspects like Eternum.

Apr 10, 2019
No. This is the only one. You have played the ultimate game. The one game to rule them all.

Just kidding, you can find some good ones, e.g. just go for the top 10 ratings games. But they all differ in their strengths: some has good graphics, some has good story, etc.

Rarely you find one that is perfect in all aspects like Eternum.
Agree. I checked almost all the games on the top list and couldn't find a game that brought me as much joy as Eternum :(

Reactions: Caribdis

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
Agree. I checked almost all the games on the top list and couldn't find a game that brought me as much joy as Eternum :(
what exactly genre u wanna see/watch/play? a vanilla gentle or corrupt mc? here ppl just confuse bout what is good n bad, cuz that is what either genre or graphic looking for, clearly new alpha update have more complex about genre, name, exclude tags, a complete game, or even the abandon one, here ill give it one example Damaged Good just go play it, if that genre not ur interest then have u play the other dev game? i bet u havnt right?

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
So...

- Chop-Chop has a "Gem of Destiny".

- Chang is Thanatos.

- Eternum is actually already IRL, and the game its actually a game within a game itself, and the player is the only non-NPC, opposed to the Founder, right? :ROFLMAO:

...also, I am having a hard time figuring out who's the best girl. I was prone on Dalia, but then a wild Luna appears.

Reactions: HogRocket

Fred689

Jan 11, 2022
So...

- Chang is Thanatos.

- Eternum is actually already IRL, and the game its actually a game within a game itself, and the player is the only non-NPC, opposed to the Founder, right? :ROFLMAO:

...also, I am having a hard time figuring out who's the best girl. I was prone on Dalia, but then a wild Luna appears.
It has the tag "Harem", I would (and will) go for all ladies :)

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
So...

- Chang is Thanatos.

Duh! "Best Girl" is obviously AnnieAlexDaliaLunaNancyNovaPenelope! Second place is......anyone I forgot:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Aug 15, 2021
I saw it, the highest rated VN game and the second one is Eternum. Guess i'll give it a try :)
It is different from this game however and you should know what you are getting into. It is a game about prostitution and as such it may have content you might be uncomfortable with. It is well written and I think it deserves the high rating but know what you are getting into.

Reactions: ename144

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Wow, that's some nice progress! And only five days of work to achieve it!
I'd take progress bars with a grain of salt, you'll never know when a stepping stone on development might happen. To be honest, I rather have written updates than % progressions since those can be very misleading.

On another topic... why does the MC/Orion and Nancy have the same eye color? Coincidence or MCs father got funky with the babysitter back in the day? :illuminati:

Reactions: Naxer
4.80 star(s) 916 Votes