JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Unreal...
Unreal? No, no... Ren'Py. ;)

Bad joke, I know...

Honestly, though, what Caribdis is doing with Ren'Py is awesome. The visuals in this game are better than some games with much more "sophisticated" coding engines and visual systems.

As someone who is just starting to work with Ren'Py and still looking for what art style I want for the stories I plan to transfer into VNs it's hard for me to see how Caribdis has done so much of what they have.

Fred689

Jan 11, 2022
There are a lot of hidden jewels in this niche of games that I only just started to find out, unfortunately one never knows if the dev will continue to update his game or simply abandon.

I think most of the folks here have lots of unfinished games on their HHD eagerly waiting on the resp. updates.
Developers as Caribdis, DPC, Nyx, Drifty and I forget quite a few are really talented in what they're doing.
The story that goes with those games is sometimes breathtaking (graphically and emotionally).
I really, really hope that they continue and finish their stories.

Caribdis, I never supported a patreon before because I didn't know of these kind of games (heck never knew abotu the word Patreon before) but hey you'll be the first that I'll "patronage" (y)

Keep up the awesome work and I'll impatiently wait on your next update.

F.

Sep 13, 2020
There are a lot of hidden jewels in this niche of games that I only just started to find out, unfortunately one never knows if the dev will continue to update his game or simply abandon.

I think most of the folks here have lots of unfinished games on their HHD eagerly waiting on the resp. updates.
Developers as Caribdis, DPC, Nyx, Drifty and I forget quite a few are really talented in what they're doing.
The story that goes with those games is sometimes breathtaking (graphically and emotionally).
I really, really hope that they continue and finish their stories.

Caribdis, I never supported a patreon before because I didn't know of these kind of games (heck never knew abotu the word Patreon before) but hey you'll be the first that I'll "patronage" (y)

Keep up the awesome work and I'll impatiently wait on your next update.

F.
Believe me this dev will not abandon the game. He has already finished a game so he has a good history.

Rule97

May 2, 2018
Can't wait on the next update, I don't support on Patreon but I would be more than fine to support this on Steam

4.80 star(s) 916 Votes