Bruno3

May 12, 2020
So is this like a harem game, you can get any girl you want?
Doesnt matter for which one you go, there are no conflicts?

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
So is this like a harem game, you can get any girl you want?
Doesnt matter for which one you go, there are no conflicts?
It will be most likely. It has all the markers and build up to be one.

However, it's only the second update so we can't be 100% certain about the game having a full harem ending. But the dev's last game was, and it seems like this game will also be a happy harem game.

While the game has the harem tag it could be presumptuous to assume there will be a harem ending as opposed to just harem content until the end. I'd say there is a 99% chance this will have a happy harem ending.

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
It will be most likely. It has all the markers and build up to be one.

However, it's only the second update so we can't be 100% certain about the game having a full harem ending. But the dev's last game was, and it seems like this game will also be a happy harem game.

While the game has the harem tag it could be presumptuous to assume there will be a harem ending as opposed to just harem content until the end. I'd say there is a 99% chance this will have a happy harem ending.
Caribdis has said that this is a harem game so unless he changes his mind for some reason it's definitely going to have a harem ending

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I think we can all agree that Caribdis is a wizard when it comes to technology. I wouldn't put it past Caribdis to do something impressive even with stick men.
MrLKX, you may have just made a HUGE point that we've all been overlooking..........Caribdis is actually the mysterious head of the Ulysses Corporation, that's actually his image we're seeing when the Founder shows up in game!! Just like Batman/Bruce Wayne, Superman/Clark Kent, The Fantastic 4/The Village People - have we ever seen Caribdis and the Founder in the same place at the same time? I think not!!:unsure::unsure:

Don't be surprised if "Eternum" as we know it is just the teaser for the TRUE "Eternum"!!

4.80 star(s) 916 Votes