Feb 17, 2022
Wow. Just wow! :oops:

I cannot believe I haven't even heard of this game before today and I just burned through it all in one go. So much content for for .02. Don't think I could find anything to nit pick except maybe a bit short of the lewd stuff but that's not even really an issue for such early development. I'm just blown away by this game and can only think of one other game on this level and it's the game that shall not be named.

I know who I'm supporting now (y)

Banque_route

Aug 24, 2021
I like it but sexe scène with Annie seems odd and out of chatacter to me and happened way too fast. Thats my only complaint (some internal dialogue felt forced but thats okay).

Ivanov91

May 16, 2019
Wow. Just wow! :oops:

I cannot believe I haven't even heard of this game before today and I just burned through it all in one go. So much content for for .02. Don't think I could find anything to nit pick except maybe a bit short of the lewd stuff but that's not even really an issue for such early development. I'm just blown away by this game and can only think of one other game on this level and it's the game that shall not be named.

I know who I'm supporting now (y)
If you check his previous game, it follows the same pattern - starts off slow, and ramps up QUICK afterwards.

JayZeee

Oct 6, 2021
I love this game, can genuinely say I look forward to the story more than the lewd scenes. My only complaint is that the mc is a bit op compared to OIAL mc. This guy is good at everything from the get-go while the previous mc wasn't good at anything in the beginning, This made him less relatable.

Dr. Average

Jan 1, 2022
I personally believe that this VN has the best script writing I have ever scene in the Adult VN world and I played the other major titles that we all know about. The ability to be able to portray and present each characters quirks and personalities clearly by sentence structure and delivery is phenomenal. I played Caribdis' first title first and it was fantastic, but then Eternum came and shattered all my expectations. His titles are the only ones that actually make me full out laugh and not just chuckle. Chop-Chop is a perfect example! Even minor characters just ooze out personality. Like the contestants in the trivia competition held by Mr. Hernandez. Eternum nails every emotion dead on. Joy, sorrow, love... There's no other VN that reaches the level of adoration that I have for this one. I love this VN, and I've never said that to any other one. A TRUE 10/10.

JakoDel

Jul 4, 2020
Great game, but omg if I feel like I'm on rails. Most choices are kinda useless tbh: do something which you can guess by gut it's good for the girl-->all roses and flowers, anything else--->meh, scene cut short and wish you a good read

One choice is a good, "everyday" example of this: "Make breakfast or go wake up Da(h? dont remember lol)lia?
wake up dalia--> no points for nan (completely fine obviously, you are just doing her a small favor) and despite going to wake up dalia yourself, no points for her!
Make breakfast yourself-->omg so kind +1 nan (nothing wrong here). BUT, I ALSO get to talk with Dalia ANYWAY, with the difference that I also get a point for bringing her breakfast.
In some cases it's just "come on make the most short-sighted decision you can, no need to worry about "but if I do this or if I do that then I may not be able to see girl X", with the answer that looks the most kind at first sight you'll get to see every scene! What a truly branching plot!
Like, the shovel that can be bought super early into eternum, is fucking useless. Everything, in fact, is fucking useless apart from the gift for da girl. It would've been nice if, for example, you could have saved the girl being raped with said shovel.
Welp, huge rant aside, as I said at the start, this is truly a good game, soo its "shortcomings" aside, I do enjoy it.

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Great game, but omg if I feel like I'm on rails. Most choices are kinda useless tbh: do something which you can guess by gut it's good for the girl-->all roses and flowers, anything else--->meh, scene cut short and wish you a good read

One choice is a good, "everyday" example of this: "Make breakfast or go wake up Da(h? dont remember lol)lia?
No--> u suck!+ no points for nan (completely fine obviously) and despite going to wake up dalia yourself, no points for her!
Yes-->omg so kind +1 nan (nothing wrong here). BUT, I ALSO get to talk with Dalia ANYWAY, with the difference that I also get a point for bringing her breakfast.
In some cases it's just "come on make the most short-sighted decision you can, no need to worry about "but if I do this or if I do that then I may not be able to see girl X", with the answer that looks the most kind at first sight you'll get to see every scene! What a truly branching plot!
Like, the shovel that can be bought super early into eternum, is fucking useless. Everything, in fact, is fucking useless apart from the gift for da girl. It would've been nice if, for example, you could have saved the girl with said shovel.
Welp, huge rant aside, as I said at the start, this is truly a good game, soo its "shortcomings" aside, I do enjoy it.
Yeah that's pretty much my only negative of the game. The decision making doesn't really feel good. It's not a simple "choose your path" where you reject those you're not interested in and keep romancing those you're interested in. You have to guess the right choices to stay on a girl's route, sometimes obvious, sometimes less. You can even have game overs (like the question game at Luna's cafe)

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
So... Chop-Chop has a Gem of Doom, doesn't he? I bet it will come a time one Gem of Doom is missing and he has a "Rock of Destiny" or something somtheing "of Destiny" that turns out to be the thing, hidden in those pockets :ROFLMAO:

Just over the horror scene. Man that was really well put together. Reminds me of Cry of Fear, a bit.

By the way, has Caribdis stated if this will be a pure harem game, or I should watch out for jealosy between the girls?

Gibson59

Jan 3, 2019
So... Chop-Chop has a Gem of Doom, doesn't he? I bet it will come a time one Gem of Doom is missing and he has a "Rock of Destiny" or something somtheing "of Destiny" that turns out to be the thing, hidden in those pockets :ROFLMAO:

Just over the horror scene. Man that was really well put together. Reminds me of Cry of Fear, a bit.

By the way, has Caribdis stated if this will be a pure harem game, or I should watch out for jealosy between the girls?
Pick of Destiny lmao

Reactions: crustlord12

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
same dev? :WaitWhat: i will bet the ending will be just like the prev game, with only harem scene not much for solo/duo route, n the ending scene also just short as hell :Kappa:but no one knows what will come , sure ill wait more time to enjoy more stuff ;)

Reactions: JakoDel

DougsLeftNut

Nov 13, 2017
same dev? :WaitWhat: i will bet the ending will be just like the prev game, with only harem scene not much for solo/duo route, n the ending scene also just short as hell :Kappa:but no one knows what will come , sure ill wait more time to enjoy more stuff ;)
Still hoping for an epilogue on OiaL. But the longer we go without, the less I expect it to be revisited.

Reactions: B2B2
Apr 10, 2019
Good game! Can't wait for the next update, hope you guys release it soon!
Can anyone recommend another game with great dialogue and perfect character design like this one?

Reactions: Caribdis
4.80 star(s) 935 Votes