Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Luna is awesome. Sorta reminds me of the goth girls I used to know in high school (my age is showing, sweet god). I bet she has a distant Uncle Danny Trejo who'll chop off Orion's legs if he breaks her heart.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well... I don't think a Machete is necessary considering what Mr Hernandez will do to Orion if he will dare to hurt her adorable daughter....;)
That being said I would gladly help him if such a terrible thing will occur.... But I trust Orion's wisdom...:devilish::devilish:

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2023

Well... I don't think a Machete is necessary considering what Mr Rodriguez will do to Orion if he will dare to hurt her adorable daughter....;)
That being said I would gladly help him if such a terrible thing will occur.... But I trust Orion's wisdom...:devilish::devilish:
You and me both, bro.

All jokes aside - I really enjoyed the family dinner. And the massage after but c'mon who didn't?.

Hopefully we'll have some family time with Nova. That'll probably be funny asf.

Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

You and me both, bro.

All jokes aside - I really enjoyed the family dinner. And the massage after but c'mon who didn't?.

Hopefully we'll have some family time with Nova. That'll probably be funny asf.
That was Awesome, everything from the lunch to the ofrenda ( dang I literally cried during it, and it happened only once with another game) and then that fantastic moment with Luna it was.. wow, and that sweet tender kiss at the end ( my heart was melting)!!

Yeah, I can't wait really,I'm dying to see what will happen in the next update, after the previous (Incredible) one, Cari is creating a fantastic story! :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
What about Alex's fam tho? :p
Looks like that "family time" might happen at the beginning of 0.7. :HideThePain:

Luna is awesome. Sorta reminds me of the goth girls I used to know in high school (my age is showing, sweet god). I bet she has a distant Uncle Danny Trejo who'll chop off Orion's legs if he breaks her heart.

:love: *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

• Red Heart
Nov 10, 2023
That was Awesome, everything from the lunch to the ofrenda ( dang I literally cried during it, and it happened only once with another game) and then that fantastic moment with Luna it was.. wow, and that sweet tender kiss at the end ( my heart was melting)!!

Yeah, I can't wait really,I'm dying to see what will happen in the next update, after the previous (Incredible) one, Cari is creating a fantastic story! :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
We need our fix soon. The withdrawal is killing me. :HideThePain:

What about Alex's fam tho? :p
Hmm. :unsure:

Since her regular family sucks, Orion and her should make a new one. :BootyTime:

Looks like that "family time" might happen at the beginning of 0.7. :HideThePain:
First line into the new update: "The fuck is that smell? Jesus." :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: ArDZer and Dylan741

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

I wouldn't be surprised that Uncle Danny Trejo would also become friends with Orion, just like her father. :KEK:

Well... I don't think a Machete is necessary considering what Mr Hernandez will do to Orion if he will dare to hurt her adorable daughter....;)
She herself will arrange very dangerous things for Orion, because you can’t break the heart of such a sweet girl? especially sexy witch

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I wouldn't be surprised that Uncle Danny Trejo would also become friends with Orion, just like her father. :KEK:

She herself will arrange very dangerous things for Orion, because you can’t break the heart of such a sweet girl? especially sexy witch
Well unless some player will make some bad choice,but in that case I would say that he will reap what he sow, for me Luna is so precious ( like all the other girls) that I will always make the best choices for her, I mean only a monster could be cruel to her....

And for this pic..
adventure-time-jake.gif
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Nov 10, 2023

1381-charliesheenhorny.gif

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Well unless some player will make some bad choice,but in that case I would say that he will reap what he sow, for me Luna is so precious ( like all the other girls) that I will always make the best choices for her, I mean only a monster could be cruel to her....

And for this pic..
View attachment 3262899
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*
I remember my time when I tried not to make mistakes in the game “Once in a Lifetime” so as not to hurt every girl, now in Eternum all the girls are too cute for me that sometimes I’m afraid to imagine what will happen next :ROFLMAO:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I remember my time when I tried not to make mistakes in the game “Once in a Lifetime” so as not to hurt every girl, now in Eternum all the girls are too cute for me that sometimes I’m afraid to imagine what will happen next :ROFLMAO:
Couldn't agree more with you!;)(y)
On that I really refuse to even try to see the bad endings, I love the girls so much that I can't bear the thought of seeing them hurt, I think the only time I was was near to see one was at the gym for Dalia's competition against Michaela, when I almost spilled the secret to Chang by mistake.
Luckily I didn't, and seeing what would have happened (after I used unren to get all the pictures of Nova), I'm glad I didn't.
This is maybe the only game where I can't refuse any of the girls, they are all too precious to me. :giggle: :giggle:

Nov 10, 2023
I can react again. Nice.

Couldn't agree more with you!;)(y)
On that I really refuse to even try to see the bad endings, I love the girls so much that I can't bear the thought of seeing them hurt, I think the only time I was was near to see one was at the gym for Dalia's competition against Michaela, when I almost spilled the secret to Chang by mistake.
Luckily I didn't, and seeing what would have happened (after I used unren to get all the pictures of Nova), I'm glad I didn't.
This is maybe the only game where I can't refuse any of the girls, they are all too precious to me. :giggle: :giggle:
That's why I like the heart thing in the corner. When it doesn't light up, I go back to pick the other choice. I'm going to be sued for Back Button Abuse. :HideThePain:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I can react again. Nice.

That's why I like the heart thing in the corner. When it doesn't light up, I go back to pick the other choice. I'm going to be sued for Back Button Abuse. :HideThePain:
The whole situation in one picture if you play Eternum

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I can react again. Nice.

Join F.A.R.L. like I did, we also offer cookies... ;) :D

Jokes apart yeah, I strived the first times too because the answers were a little uncertain, but now I almost didn't need the wt anymore to get the correct ones.... Well I played Eternum so much that I almost memorized every scenes ( especially the ones with Nova, but all the others too.. :sneaky::BootyTime::BootyTime:)

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023

Would that connect her to Sunshine Love? Is Victoria her cousin? :ROFLMAO:

Nov 10, 2023
Join F.A.R.L. like I did, we also offer cookies... ;) :D

Jokes apart yeah, I strived the first times too because the answers were a little uncertain, but now I almost didn't need the wt anymore to get the correct ones.... Well I played Eternum so much that I almost memorized every scenes ( especially the ones with Nova, but all the others too.. :sneaky::BootyTime::BootyTime:)
I have the F.A.R.L. link in my sig. Underneath My Dommie Mommie Mistress Calypso. :BootyTime::HideThePain::BootyTime:

Would that connect her to Sunshine Love? Is Victoria her cousin? :ROFLMAO:
Ha! I had to do triple take when I saw him there.

• Red Heart

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
... *Investigates*

Drugged donuts admission

ani-phoenix-thoughtful.gif

Weapon proficiency

ani-phoenix-sweats.gif

It's on the same page!

And for further evidence...

ani-phoenix-points.gif

We find testimony by Yvier the Duck

And this record proves it.png

In conclusion, we find Dylan to have an abnormal focus on Nova to the detriment of other characters!

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes