Nov 10, 2023
Thanks everyone for the replies. I'm just so used to seeing really heavy arguments whenever AI images are posted that I instinctively run for cover and lie down in a fetal position whenever I see them. It's a refreshing change of pace.
Commander Shepard says this is the best thread on F95.

Yeah, I mean he obviously is gone so Nancy can be free for Orion, but still...like "in Universe" it is a stupid move.
It is. I once heard a guy say: "For every hot chick out here, there's some guy that's tired of fucking her." He probably got that from a movie.

But I've never had that problem, so I dunno if it's true. Would love to find out. :BootyTime:

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Eternum overrated
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why try to bring up a hot take opinion except to antagonize responses and engage negatively over having fun and enjoying the experience within the game?

Obviously, most people that are "Da Regulars" have played the game, enjoyed the ride, got some memes, and have their view of best girl (Pac-Nan still #1)

So the only thing to surmise is that someone only claiming Eternum is overrated, hasn't played the game, hasn't worked on understanding the humor and possibly only looking for attention. So people, let's keep it moving. The memes move on.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Yeah, I can't wait really,I'm dying to see what will happen in the next update
We need our fix soon. The withdrawal is killing me. :HideThePain:

Hoping the wait isn't that long (still on the mid to late Feb hopium train). Need some new theorycrafting material to feed the brain, otherwise it'll just keep flashing cursed image ideas to me when I'm not asking it to-

...WHY?! WHY?! WHYYYYYY?!?!?!?!

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Hoping the wait isn't that long (still on the mid to late Feb hopium train). Need some new theorycrafting material to feed the brain, otherwise it'll just keep flashing cursed image ideas to me when I'm not asking it to-

Is that our new troll, hfap? Almost as ugly and stupid looking as I expected.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019

Now if that cursed abomination had been as randy as Nancy was up until v0.5, that young man would've ran as fast and far as he could. Wonder if it got some action with Jerry or something, judging by the bloodstain in the wall. :giggle::unsure:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I came in here and saw I was already at the bottom of the page.

Very Cool.gif

Then I saw I there were two more pages to view ...

I give Up Weird Al Word Crimes.gif

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Yeah, I mean he obviously is gone so Nancy can be free for Orion, but still...like "in Universe" it is a stupid move.
IMO outside of the universe, it makes things easier for the game. Because the father simply not there makes it easier for the MC to fuck Nancy. While I dont have much problems with it in OIALT, the way the MC there gets into the pants of Carla was a bit questionable.

IN Universe, yes, it might be a stupid move. But even in universe, only because Nancy is hot and seems to be really nice does not mean that there are no issues in their relationship. But I doubt that there will be more insight on it, because most people would not want to know it anyway.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
IMO outside of the universe, it makes things easier for the game. Because the father simply not there makes it easier for the MC to fuck Nancy. While I dont have much problems with it in OIALT, the way the MC there gets into the pants of Carla was a bit questionable.

IN Universe, yes, it might be a stupid move. But even in universe, only because Nancy is hot and seems to be really nice does not mean that there are no issues in their relationship. But I doubt that there will be more insight on it, because most people would not want to know it anyway.
As one guy already said probably got tired of fucking her

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes