Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Started replaying from the beginning and for some reason when ever the time skip notice pops up (few hour later etc.) for some reason my brain hears it with the fake French accent from Sponge Bob... And now i can't think of it any other way.
I-I started hearing it like that since my first playthrough... I-I'm so happy I'm not alone anymore...
HUG II.gif

b--_--d

Jan 24, 2019
Hey there, got a question for y'all. Is anyone else here having an issue with Eternum taking 7 business days to launch or sometimes straight up not launching at all? I swear this was working fine when version 6 freshly came out. I also haven't done anything to mess with the files. Wanted to replay it today because I was bored but it won't let me in. This issue seems like contained to Eternum too because I checked out all the other Ren'py games and they worked just fine.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Hey there, got a question for y'all. Is anyone else here having an issue with Eternum taking 7 business days to launch or sometimes straight up not launching at all? I swear this was working fine when version 6 freshly came out. I also haven't done anything to mess with the files. Wanted to replay it today because I was bored but it won't let me in. This issue seems like contained to Eternum too because I checked out all the other Ren'py games and they worked just fine.
Weirdly enough, I had that issue with a game called Our Red String the other day. I just reset my computer and it all worked out in the end. I'm a Mac user, so take that advice with a grain of salt.

Reactions: b--_--d
4.80 star(s) 909 Votes