Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
at the current rate of updates, the eternum story will be over in 3-6 years.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Least we have an estimated timetable of sorts and story seems to pace itself well...unlike some AVNs out there that progress in a snail's pace and don't have a definite end in sight (assuming they even end properly and not, say, become abandoned once the Patreon well dries up :cautious:).

strangelandQQ

Oct 21, 2023
Least we have an estimated timetable of sorts and story seems to pace itself well...unlike some AVNs out there that progress in a snail's pace and don't have a definite end in sight (assuming they even end properly and not, say, become abandoned once the Patreon well dries up :cautious:).
I understand that compared to other games, Caribdis does it quickly, regularly, with a solid amount of content in each chapter

its just feeling, like i am being cursed. When I find content I'm interested in, it turns out that the rest of the story is still a bunch of years in the making.
Tv Shows, Anime/Manga, now adult VNs

well i guess be happy for what you had, not sad that it's over still in development

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
maaaan i hate cliffhangers since Lost, where every single episode ended with a cliffhanger. When I recovered from that show, season 6 of Dexter opened up old wounds.
now I'm here , reading about the upcoming cliffhangers, and I only have one thought in my head
Fam, we gotchu on this one...

When cliffhangers get a whiff around here, we also have wrestling:

So we are well prepared when the cliffhangers hit...

4.80 star(s) 909 Votes