jahall

Feb 20, 2019
With any other game, if it had three pages worth of new posts in a matter of hours then I'd know that it must have had an update. This game is different. :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

An known

Sep 16, 2021

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Aunt Gertie President of PTA and C.O.N :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Now I'm imagining a scene where Nova and that young lad finish having a sexy time at her house, head downstairs and a visitor that day happens to be Gertrude. It'll be rather awkward if she starts calling him Dalia or something like that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: An known

An known

Sep 16, 2021
Now I'm imagining a scene where Nova and that young lad finish having a sexy time at her house, head downstairs and a visitor that day happens to be Gertrude. It'll be rather awkward if she starts calling him Dalia or something like that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Imagine the cliffhanger in 0.7 is seeing Gertrude at Nova's house :KEK:

That's more scary than William showing up in Alex' apartment :KEK:

Nov 10, 2023
Jokes aside, I really like Gertrude: is a good friend of Nancy, a little selfcentered but she really try to help Nancy in every chance she has and she even is a trans ally (even if she doesn't understand how). With 10 years less and single... I will be ready to mingle.

Pitrik is a man of culture.
I forgot Nan even had a friend. Was too busy staring at her booba and green eyes. :HideThePain:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
You should thank Gertry , without her eternum implant no scenes with Nancy :Kappa:
Gertrude's lover here has a point, and she sold to her a device and suit that usually cost 2.500 USD for way less than that price (can't recall if Nancy paid to her 50 or 100 later). Way to go Gerty. :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: fapderp11
4.80 star(s) 909 Votes