Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I think my favorite single scene was when Dad went to town on Greed before starting to make his way back to Korea.
He got caught slipping like the one guy in the last update thinking Orion was someone to FA with. He sure found out the hard way...

Reactions: Elhemeer

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I still can't believe my eyes when Nancy intentionally Scammed her in to giving her the gear
Ahahahah Did that just confuse you? but you was not embarrassed by the fact that a boy was standing in front of Gertrude, and she called him Dalia. I’m not even surprised, she also thinks he’s a daughter... so it's easier to deceive her :KEK:

b--_--d

Jan 24, 2019
Ahahahah Did that just confuse you? but you was not embarrassed by the fact that a boy was standing in front of Gertrude, and she called him Dalia. I’m not even surprised, she also thinks he’s a daughter... so it's easier to deceive her :KEK:
Oh I wasn't confused at all. I found it funny that Nancy immediately went for it when Gertrude implied that she wasn't interested in keeping it :ROFLMAO:

Gotta hand it to Gertrude tho, at least she's supportive :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Ungawa and MAGO-DAG

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I think my favorite single scene was when Dad went to town on Greed before starting to make his way back to Korea.
Yeah that was a good scene. I also liked the scene when Seong Jinwoo found out his friend was kidnapped in the USA Meeting and killed Greed while fighting that Giant Guild leader afterwards, the absolute thrashing greed got was very satisfying.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ungawa and Elhemeer
4.80 star(s) 930 Votes