Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Have you tried reporting your post?
Of course, with this and many other of my unlisted mods. This is not a wet behind the ears issue, I'm keenly aware of procedures. This is a site politics and discrimination issue instigated by a select few (and disregarded by some others) that's been around for quite some time. But this isn't the thread for that topic discussion so I'll leave it at that.

Last edited:

ScyTheFox

Apr 8, 2021
Any idea what mods he uses?
In HS2 there are tons of mods included in the DX R7 Base Game Repack. The Mod-pack alone is larger than the actual game so first you better check that out. If you want to know it exactly for Eternum, the dev may help you with that. Good Luck!

Swazdula

Apr 1, 2019
i just did a little replay of the game and realized that the imaginary redhead at the beginning has a qr code on her leg. anyone know where it sends you?

Reactions: lonelygale

Keko!

Jan 13, 2021
As an Ero Games enjoyer, I must say that this is the funniest novel game I've ever played (I didn't even finished yet).

Man, I laugh so many times that I put my dick back in my underwear and started to enjoy the history. Keep up with the game!

I noticed that Annie loves Ready Player One, just like me. Maybe, just maybe this is why i loved so much the plot.

This will be my first fan sign on my profile for sure.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

1ndrew

Jan 9, 2021
Not sure if anyone else has noticed but that's the sunshot exotic from destiny 2 in one of the screenshots isn't it

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
As an Ero Games enjoyer, I must say that this is the funniest novel game I've ever played (I didn't even finished yet).

Man, I laugh so many times that I put my dick back in my underwear and started to enjoy the history. Keep up with the game!

I noticed that Annie loves Ready Player One, just like me. Maybe, just maybe this is why i loved so much the plot.

This will be my first fan sign on my profile for sure.

That scene was hilarious, but pretty much every time he was on screen I was laughing like an idiot.
I really hope that he does not turn out to be a villain somehow.

Keko!

Jan 13, 2021
That scene was hilarious, but pretty much every time he was on screen I was laughing like an idiot.
I really hope that he does not turn out to be a villain somehow.
Yeah right? I had the same reaction. And man I'll say something, I have depression and others psychological problems like anxiety and I have a huge problem, I'm almost unable to feel emotions, i don't remember the last time I cried or laughed so much.

This game made me feel alive cos' I laughed like when I was younger, I really appreciate that.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
i'd debate that Aphordite's is the most "role-playing" choice in the game so far. Since it doesn't affect any main girl it is completely how your idea of the mc acts. Is he a good boy who waits patiently for Annie? Or does he go for the expierience and end up getting his initial investment back. You don't know initially that eva will give you the money back you only find out in hindsight, by reloading or an outside resource. I mean ive played fallout games, theres a bunch of quests where you pay a little up front and get out with more than your initial investment. If you want more heavy consequences by getting locked out of girls, probably not gonna happen here. However, there could be some story choices that affect endings later down the line. Its still pretty early in development.

(Plus, if we're talking bioware, what choices had consequence in mass effect? I got to pick from the same 3 color glowing orbs at the end that you did. lol)
The problem is that going to Aphrodite is a superset of not going to Aphrodite. You get everything an MC who declines the opportunity does AND more. As you say that can work from a purely roleplaying perspective, but only if we do the heavy lifting ourselves. Nothing in-game changes if you're a 'good boy.' The MC isn't less jaded, he isn't more naive, he doesn't feel less guilty, he isn't curious about what he missed, he isn't even richer for saving the money.

The choice is - at least thus far - no different than offering us a button to skip the scene. And based on OiaL, I doubt that will ever change. We can pretend the decision ties into the nature of our MC if we want, but we could do that just as easily with a skip button, too. These sorts of options aren't dilemmas to ponder, they're formalities that let us opt out of a scene if we really want to.

That doesn't make this a bad story by any stretch, but it does diminish the game aspect, at least IMHO.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The problem is that going to Aphrodite is a superset of not going to Aphrodite. You get everything an MC who declines the opportunity does AND more. As you say that can work from a purely roleplaying perspective, but only if we do the heavy lifting ourselves. Nothing in-game changes if you're a 'good boy.' The MC isn't less jaded, he isn't more naive, he doesn't feel less guilty, he isn't curious about what he missed, he isn't even richer for saving the money.

The choice is - at least thus far - no different than offering us a button to skip the scene. And based on OiaL, I doubt that will ever change. We can pretend the decision ties into the nature of our MC if we want, but we could do that just as easily with a skip button, too. These sorts of options aren't dilemmas to ponder, they're formalities that let us opt out of a scene if we really want to.

That doesn't make this a bad story by any stretch, but it does diminish the game aspect, at least IMHO.
That's a fair assessment to date. I've not had to place a split/route alert in the mod as each choice either awards a particular scene OR relp points. The second part of that sentence is likely important in a newer VN as at some point the choices previously made that award either and event variable or points will likely be relevant, otherwise there is no point in having a relp system at all. Just my view on modding a shit ton of games over the decades. Regards.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I don't know if there are any variables associated with going to Aphrodite's or not, but it is possible that it may become important later, for example, if we go back there or if the girl from there shows up again later. Just because there wasn't an immediate difference doesn't mean there will never be something that comes of it.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I don't know if there are any variables associated with going to Aphrodite's or not, but it is possible that it may become important later, for example, if we go back there or if the girl from there shows up again later. Just because there wasn't an immediate difference doesn't mean there will never be something that comes of it.
There is an event variable but otherwise no point variable except the money difference....to date.

Reactions: JoeTheMC84

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So not exactly sure why but after downloading this from anonfiles my virus protection instantly removes the eternum.exe file and lists it as a networkthreat called WS.Reputation.1 not sure what that is to be honest. Game is still playable from the eternum-32.exe file but unsure if the normal file is infected or my virus protection program is gettin spooked.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Talking about the Aphrodite stuff not having an impact yet and if it will matter later got me thinking. Sometimes it's easy to forget that this game is only on version 0.2. We have so much more story and game to look forward to. And already it is so much better than some finished games and has more content, and especially humor, than some games that are on versions 0.8 or something and have been getting worked on for years. It's a testament to Caribdis and the quality of work being done here... That being said, Caribdis, finish the last 10% or whatever you have left on the next update dude! You were at like 87% a week ago, we're dying here, :LOL:

* I hope you know I'm teasing and want you to take all the time you need to make sure the game is a great as always. *

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Oh god I wish this one had a fan sig :D

Just look at that body!

Those child bearing hips and curves!

Also is it just me or does Axel not have any junk?

I mean it's completely flat....

But yeah great game so far! It has just my kind of funny :D

4.80 star(s) 893 Votes