ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Not expecting it before this game is finished but anyone know if a OIAL sequel is planned down the line? Gotta know how my boy President Stabby Mike is doing at the least

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Oh god I wish this one had a fan sig :D

Just look at that body!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Those child bearing hips and curves!

Also is it just me or does Axel not have any junk?

I mean it's completely flat....

But yeah great game so far! It has just my kind of funny :D
I mean why are you looking there

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Not expecting it before this game is finished but anyone know if a OIAL sequel is planned down the line? Gotta know how my boy President Stabby Mike is doing at the least
I wouldn't think there will be a direct sequel. Why would it? It was a clearly finished story. More likely, and i would say for the best, we'll have more stories for the shared universe of OiaLT and Eternum. Still some time ago Caridbis was going to extend the ending of OiaLT. Maybe he still plans to.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I wouldn't think there will be a direct sequel. Why would it? It was a clearly finished story. More likely, and i would say for the best, we'll have more stories for the shared universe of OiaLT and Eternum. Still some time ago Caridbis was going to extend the ending of OiaLT. Maybe he still plans to.
I remember hearing about a possible extension to the epilog and something like that could be cool. But yeah, I don't know what a sequel would bring to the table that a new game with almost only new characters couldn't do as well and then we don't have to worry about the older characters getting changed or something which happens sometimes in sequels.

I saw one VN that had a sequel where a love interest from the first game became a love interest in the next game for the new MC, she was apparently the tie that made it a sequel or something. Basically, the new MC cucked the old MC who was still around and even got brought up I heard. I don't remember much about it or even the name. I never played it because of that shit, and they lost almost all their fan base if I remember right.

I know Caribdis would never do anything stupid like that. The talk of sequels just reminded me of that story. Caribdis is a good enough storyteller that they could pull off a sequel for OiaLT, but I just think they focus on Eternum and then tell a new story after that. Unless Eternum is set up to be long running because, with the lore of all the different servers, the game could open up to be a long running game more like a TV show than a one-off movie like most games are akin to.

petiirs

Jul 11, 2021
Played this game, a day or two ago, just had to comment - The art style reallly enjoyable as well the story was qutie intriguing and kept me wanting more, but a thing I thankfully overlooked was the "horror" tag, last time I played a "horror" game was like 6 or so years ago, I just couldnt bare with horror, I scare easily, untill now, it kept me excited and thank god I missed that, was scary, but more like excitingly scary :D

Jaango

Aug 15, 2021
Due to complaints about Orion's current hairstyle, I decided to change it to something more in line with the style of the current decade in order to offer a better final product. It portraits the masculine yet gentle personality that in my eyes the MC possesses, and it's also a silent nod towards He-man, the alpha male. I'll continue the work on v0.3 after finishing the remake.
Thank you for understanding

progress_bar_copy.png

:WeSmart:

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Played this game, a day or two ago, just had to comment - The art style reallly enjoyable as well the story was qutie intriguing and kept me wanting more, but a thing I thankfully overlooked was the "horror" tag, last time I played a "horror" game was like 6 or so years ago, I just couldnt bare with horror, I scare easily, untill now, it kept me excited and thank god I missed that, was scary, but more like excitingly scary :D
I apparently missed the horror tag as well... All I can say is that dream sequence took me by complete surprise. Fuck me that was creepy.

Aelth

Jun 17, 2017
Due to complaints about Orion's current hairstyle, I decided to change it to something more in line with the style of the current decade in order to offer a better final product. It portraits the masculine yet gentle personality that in my eyes the MC possesses, and it's also a silent nod towards He-man, the alpha male. I'll continue the work on v0.3 after finishing the remake.
Thank you for understanding
HEY-YA-YA-YA-YA

Reactions: eltigroti

petiirs

Jul 11, 2021
I apparently missed the horror tag as well... All I can say is that dream sequence took me by complete surprise. Fuck me that was creepy.
Yeah that, as well as the one in the "mystery" server, in the house with the burnt mother, when the lights started flickering and turning off, narly thought i would die from the experience :D

Reactions: slick97
4.80 star(s) 918 Votes