1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Guys, any news about next drop of the update?
See what I mean? :HideThePain:

I asked because i have very little time to check here :(
My last check was like... last week. And i was finally able to check today.
Don't get me wrong, people aren't talking because they want to be dicks to you. Actually, I think people in this thread in general are cool, with some minor exceptions of course. I think no reasonable person here excepts you to read several pages of the thread, but please at least read the last page, since the answer was already there. People don't mind to give an answer, but at least search for it.

Anyway, hopefully you don't feel ressentful and enjoy your game. But I beg you, wether you have a favorite girl or not, please don't ask Dorfnutter for photoshops.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Don't get me wrong, people aren't talking because they want to be dicks to you. Actually, I think people in this thread in general are cool, with some minor exceptions of course. I think no reasonable person here excepts you to read several pages of the thread, but please at least read the last page, since the answer was already there. People don't mind to give an answer, but at least search for it.

Anyway, hopefully you don't feel ressented and enjoy your game. But I beg you, wether you have a favorite girl or not, please don't ask Dorfnutter for photoshops.
Or An known. He's also whipped up a few of those cursed creations in the thread (some were even named later by the users). And about the update progress, I'd say it's better to check out Cari's SusbscribeStar since it shows the progress bar (his Patreon used to show that sometime ago but it doesn't do that now).

• Haha
Reactions: An known

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Anyway, hopefully you don't feel ressentful and enjoy your game. But I beg you, wether you have a favorite girl or not, please don't ask Dorfnutter for photoshops.
Well rejoice, my brain is currently in BSOD mode after it saw that Eternum rip-off a few days ago. Something about being "out-cursed" or shit. Might give me some relative peace for the moment in terms of getting cursed edit ideas.

Reactions: Coaxmetal

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Also calling it now: last sneaks could be New World stuff since we haven't seen any of that yet and that's supposed to be the main event for this patch.
Should be...I almost get the suspicion that the update might actually end with a cliffhanger on the New World server and that it continues in 0.8, since he was at 77% or so but the sneaks still didn't show anything from the pirate setting. :unsure:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
started couple hours ago, besides the really high quality everything I did not expect it to be hilarious af
Not everybody likes the humor (or so I've been told), but if you do...yeah, it has a lot of funny moments, including a surprising amount of slapstick for a game that almost entirely consists of still images (having some of the best sound effects of any VN I know helps there, I guess).

If you like the humor, you might also think about playing Cari's first game: Once in a Lifetime (if you haven't already)
The visuals and overall writing is somewhat worse and it can be a bit of a rough start when you're coming from the much more refined Eternum, but it gets better quickly and the humor is just about as good as it is in Eternum.

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
Not everybody likes the humor (or so I've been told), but if you do...yeah, it has a lot of funny moments, including a surprising amount of slapstick for a game that almost entirely consists of still images (having some of the best sound effects of any VN I know helps there, I guess).

If you like the humor, you might also think about playing Cari's first game: Once in a Lifetime (if you haven't already)
The visuals and overall writing is somewhat worse and it can be a bit of a rough start when you're coming from the much more refined Eternum, but it gets better quickly and the humor is just about as good as it is in Eternum.
I actually laughed out loud on some of the scenes, its kind of refreshing compared to some other shit I watch(sam hyde for example). thank you I actually did already get it but I guess I'll be playing it after I finished eternum (y)

Apea0

Mar 8, 2023
I've put off this game for so long waiting for it to be finished before I play it, but recently I've really been itching to try it! Any opinions on if it's worth it to wait or just play what's already out?

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I've put off this game for so long waiting for it to be finished before I play it, but recently I've really been itching to try it! Any opinions on if it's worth it to wait or just play what's already out?
I'm not sure anyone can decide that for you but yourself. The game is definitely worth playing at some point and it will still take years until it will be finished. That can be both a reason to play it now or a reason to wait for it to be finished, depending on what you're looking for.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
The game is out for over 2 years and so far it is not even close to being finished. You will have quite a lot of content already, so you will be occupied for some time.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Timing wise, would be a hell of a thing. If all found out the same time... How much would it cost to flee to Mexico I wonder...
It'd be best for him to head further down south, to perhaps Argentina or Chile or even go to another continent for instance. Luna's dear uncle Hugo (and Pancho) might have the contacts to bring him back to the States for a shotgun wedding (or a possible torture session at the hands of Victor). :giggle: :unsure:

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
It'd be best for him to head further down south, to perhaps Argentina or Chile or even go to another continent for instance. Luna's dear uncle Hugo (and Pancho) might have the contacts to bring him back to the States for a shotgun wedding. :giggle::giggle:
He would be delivered in a Groom suit directly to the Church :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: ArDZer

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
You'll probably be waiting at least three years, then.

Play it, then suffer with the rest of us waiting for the next update. :ROFLMAO:

I'm presently going back through it - not line for line for the whole thing, but definitely for some of my favorite scenes - just so I can make episode end saves on a basic route. And I'm enjoying that much more than the newly released updates of other VNs I follow.

Once you've played it, let us know and then we'll all start recruiting you for the congregations of the various goddesses of Eternum.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 908 Votes