Nov 10, 2023
Jill fans constantly did it in the past :ROFLMAO:. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about it:LOL:

btw, I was able to vote despite I'm not a patron

all am I saying it is a little bit sketchy. and I would say this even if it was Nova who would lead with this big of difference;) if it was like 1500, I would say okay make sense, but she has almost 2000 while the second and third are barely above 1000. yeah a bit interesting to say the least:unsure:

However , I fully understand the appeal of Luna (y). Black Hair, Red Eye . She is Tifa:love:
View attachment 3292921
I can't see Tifa and not think of

That aside, I'm hoping we get some Calypso in the next sneak.

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
I asked because i have very little time to check here :(
My last check was like... last week. And i was finally able to check today.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017

Not to be huge anger about it, but usually, you can check the latest page and last page and people will have answered the comment once or twice. It's kind of funny that it was answered like... Four times.

Personally, I just catch up from my last post and see all the goings on then see what's the latest but it's up to you.

agrdtcwa

Aug 4, 2023
While sometimes people act like dickheads when this question is asked, it is true that you can look this up relatively easily in most cases. You can go to the dev's patreon page: and just copy/paste the title of the latest patreon post in the search bar - in this case it is "[0.7] - Sneak peek #4" and you should find it quite easily in the search results.

The responses in this thread have been tame but you should see some other threads - people act dicks for no reason when they can just ignore.

goribas

May 12, 2022
Meh, the search sucks. I was not looking for updats but comprssed (intentional so it doesn't add more to the list) and I got 5 pages, some of the posts are from as early as 2021, some are from people asking for it. It does seem to work in this case (still not sure) although I only noticed after trying again for this post, because the first find was from a post older than the more recent update on the main post post. The last edited date is: Nov 13, 2023 but the search post is from Jul 28, 2023, the post found in search is not even the main comprssed but from a person answering someone asking for it.

I'm not even sure if it's the latest as the thread title shows .6.2 but the comprssed showss as Eternum [v0.6] [Caribdis] but even the main links also only show up as Eternum-0.6-pc.zip?

In some threads I found it easier to look through the last couple of pages, but for this that was not recently updatd is harder.

Reactions: bolenart

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Meh, the search sucks. I was not looking for updats but comprssed (intentional so it doesn't add more to the list) and I got 5 pages, some of the posts are from as early as 2021, some are from people asking for it.
That's one of the reasons people complain about repetitive questions which have been answered many times, all those junk posts make it harder for everyone else to find the info.

The default search order is junk, but easily fixed. Go into your account preferences, scroll down to Search Options and set it to Most recent. Now search results will show the most recent posts first. Why this isn't the default is a mystery.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I have a small theory that this part of Anima and the two fighters is not a memory of what happened in the past, but rather a premonition that was planted in Calypso's head at some point, and that this scene happens as a form of foreshadowing of the possible final battle or of some battle that will happen in the future.
It's possible, but I'm not entirely convinced about that.
Considering the last image of Idriel I'm convinced that it was a battle in the past and Orion somehow died and was reincarnated many times, and he's connected to Anima and what happened that fateful day.
But we will see, I think this is a thing that will be revealed further in the game, so everything is possible. :)

4.80 star(s) 909 Votes