Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
come to think of it, has it ever been theorized round here that Idriel could possibly be Anima?
Uhhhm...

I don't want to overthink overnight soo...
Dorfnutter I'm dropping some theories for you to overthink :devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
.../sigh

Curse you An known for jogging my brain up...

...Alright, since I already have my own theory as to who the Founder could be as well as what he did to Eternum that has pissed the dead so much (though I'll probably have to modify both of these at some point, what with the latest revelations and all), I'll just jot these as Founder theory #2 and #3...
...Gah. Anyway, I'll be needing another cup of joe after that.

As always, could be wrong about this, but eh, never did mind if any of my theories end up being correct or incorrect (like in the case of William being clueless about the nature of NPCs...though I'm slightly miffed that that basically broke my theorized timetable of future events. Ah well, you win some you lose some I suppose).
images.jpeg-30.jpg

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Ok I recheck the photo of Idriel (not the cursed one) and this photo has to meant something right???
I mean at this point it's more than likely that she's the "true source" of how the VRMMO's server hopping system works (moreso if she is indeed Anima...or a reincarnated version of her. Would explain the lack of elf ears, at least...unless she's wearing glamour or her being an Elf Queen was a fabricated memory on Caly's part and she's actually Eldari). Like, she literally sends players to various servers and shit and likely is also responsible for keeping the exit portals functional.

Hell, I wouldn't even be surprised if she was the one responsible for chucking that exit portal at Orion back at the gas station in 0.5. She seems to have a special connection to Orion and has been throwing curveballs in his general direction so he could move the plot, so why not an exit portal while we're at it?

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I mean at this point it's more than likely that she's the "true source" of how the VRMMO's server hopping works (moreso if she is indeed Anima...or a reincarnated version of her. Would explain the lack of elf ears, at least...unless she's wearing glamour or her being an Elf Queen was a fabricated memory on Caly's part and she's actually Eldari). Like, she literally sends players to various servers and shit and likely is also responsible for keeping the exit portals functional.

Hell, I wouldn't even be surprised if she was the one responsible for chucking that exit portal at Orion back at the gas station in 0.5. She seems to have a special connection to Orion and has been throwing curveballs in his general direction so he could move the plot, so why not an exit portal while we're at it?
It is quite possible that these dreams of Orion are also somehow connected with Idriel... Orion at the beginning of the plot did not play Eternum and was slightly away from all this... but even before Orion started playing Eternum, he had a dream... that means he is somehow connected with Idriel or even more than connected

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
It is quite possible that these dreams of Orion are also somehow connected with Idriel... Orion at the beginning of the plot did not play Eternum and was slightly away from all this... but even before Orion started playing Eternum, he had a dream... that means he is somehow connected with Idriel or even more than connected
Try to replay the story tale about Anima and the two fighters.... Orion is more connected to the story than you think... :)

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes