Radish Cruton

Nov 14, 2017
Maybe he does it, because Dalia is the least popular and that way he can differentiate her more from the others? :BootyTime:
Is Dalia the least popular? Is there a poll somewhere, if so I’d be interested in seeing it.

For me Dalia is S+, right along Alex, and her two scenes are easily top five.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Is Dalia the least popular? Is there a poll somewhere, if so I’d be interested in seeing it.

For me Dalia is S+, right along Alex, and her two scenes are easily top five.
There was a poll made around January last year about which haremette had the best arse (Calypso wasn't included then). Nancy was voted second last and Annie was dead last, while Penny was voted first, followed rather closely by Nova. That one was chaos (and probably Cari was watching all that unfold before him with a smile).
mr-burns-excellent.gif

• Wow
Reactions: Ellyx

Radish Cruton

Nov 14, 2017
Used to be Dalia IIRC at the poll in Cari's Discord. But now...

She's second to the last, with her sister being dead last. :BootyTime:
Interesting, thank you.

I like all the girls (except for Idriel) but this survey is a bit surprising. I wouldn’t have guessed that Luna would be this popular, or that Dalia wouldn’t be more popular, given the two excellent scenes she’s had.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Interesting, thank you.

I like all the girls (except for Idriel) but this survey is a bit surprising. I wouldn’t have guessed that Luna would be this popular, or that Dalia wouldn’t be more popular, given the two excellent scenes she’s had.
Once you get past the creepy vibes Luna actually just screams "typical-girl-next-door," which a lot of people seem to like.

Plus she has a cool fam, so that's another plus.

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Nova appears in the sneak peaks: YEAAAH NOVACENTRIC CHAPTER LETS GOOOO
Nova doesn't appears in the sneak peaks: OMG CARIBDIS IS HIDDEN NOVA BECAUSE HER PART IS THE CORE OF THE CHAPTER LETS GOOOO

I love seeing more in real life pictures than Eternum one. I love the Eternum parts, but life is more than that. Penny's photo is the different about Eternum and the other VN, the girls are not satellites around the MC, are real people living real lives, and using that to make their links stronger is a genius move. Buuut the sneak peak that take my attention is the flashback of Luna. Pretty sure is Luna after losing her mother. Crying time, here we go.

And yeah, Penny being the least favourite just show how stupid is not choose the harem path. All girls are perfect, voting them has not sense.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Date is irrelevant considering that the poll's still open and you can vote whenever (poll started in Dec 2021 but I voted past that date), so there's that.
(y)
oh, Yeah, I just checked it, where it, is, it's basically "pic a team" meme. I picked all of them:cool: but than I get message that only 2 available :ROFLMAO:, so I give it to Nova and the Harem path:whistle::LOL:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
this is a more intresting one. Most folks assume Nova , Penny and Luna get their scenes in the next episode:giggle:
but the voting numbers are a lot less :ROFLMAO:
lewd07.jpg

Reactions: Juri my Waifu

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
(y)
oh, Yeah, I just checked it, where it, is, it's basically "pic a team" meme. I picked all of them:cool: but than I get message that only 2 available :ROFLMAO:, so I give it to Nova and the Harem path:whistle::LOL:
tienes razón.png
That's my boy!

this is a more intresting one. Most folks assume Nova , Penny and Luna get their scenes in the next episode:giggle:
View attachment 3290751
I'm thinking the same, even if I prefer Nancy this update and Penny the next one, being her chapter with the perfect date. But having only 3 scenes...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ChipLecsap
4.80 star(s) 908 Votes