MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Oh, I just noticed the little previews. looks promising, I'm looking forward to the update even more now! :love:

Apparently we are expected to dream about Idriel again or actually encounter her again... :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Leongen43

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Now Micaela has another task against Dalia, to pump up ass, to win another medal :LOL:
Dalia will be so devastated if she loses against the Michaelanitor in that competition, especially given how she's proud of her lower asset. :giggle::whistle:
Maybe they need an additional competition:
Can Micaela do that? :unsure:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
You know, thinking about it, we haven't seen Alex once in any of these sneak peeks... But have seen every other girl at least once. My imagination is not handling that well.
Probably can't walk for a few days. Happens. She'll be alright. :p
Yeah well...who knows what William wants to do to her. Maybe her part will just overall be small since she was VERY prominently featured in 0.6.
I think you're right, we're going to see very little of her. But I hope this time will be used to continue the ending scene of 0.6, in order to get a few more answers!
Screenshot_20240124_115753_Patreon.jpg
Screenshot_20240124_120820_Patreon.jpg

MF'er acting like he didn't put her in potential danger after pulling off that ending...

images.jpeg-28.jpg

Last edited:

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Only confirming my suspicion that Alex will likely be out of the fight next episode. Probably being used as leverage to force Orion and the gang to get the rest of the available Gems of Doom or something equally important to William Bardot. How long that will last? Not sure.
Or Cari could be trolling and he's deliberately not showing her as to not spoil the outcome of 0.6's cliffhanger. :unsure:

Either way, we'll see which is which come March, I suppose...

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Wouldn't put it past him lol
Well he did mention that he's refraining from major spoilers in his sneaks this time around, so I'm keeping that in mind whenever talk of Alex and Nova's upcoming date seemingly missing from the previews are mentioned/noticed by people.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I hope nothing that bad happens

The only thing I think William would do, is take her away from apartment and lock her down in their Mansion maybe that's the reason he have someone with him cause he know the only way she can take Alex is by force...:unsure:
If Alex is taken hostage by Mr. Money Bags, it'll be a top priority to mount a rescue op to get her back.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Only confirming my suspicion that Alex will likely be out of the fight next episode. Probably being used as leverage to force Orion and the gang to get the rest of the available Gems of Doom or something equally important to William Bardot. How long that will last? Not sure.
Or Cari could be trolling and he's deliberately not showing her as to not spoil the outcome of 0.6's cliffhanger. :unsure:

Either way, we'll see which is which come March, I suppose...
After the end of the last episode, whether she's held by daddy or not, Alex will still be out of commission for at least a few days.

An known

Sep 16, 2021
Well he did mention that he's refraining from major spoilers in his sneaks this time around, so I'm keeping that in mind whenever talk of Alex and Nova's upcoming date seemingly missing from the previews are mentioned/noticed by people.
Alex missing in sneak peeks is a mystery...

...on the other hand
Everyone know why Nova is missing...

She will have the Luna treatment next update:Kappa:
If Alex is taken hostage by Mr. Money Bags, it'll be a top priority to mount a rescue op to get her back.
Another heist again but an escape plan??

I don't think they can pull off something like that outside Eternum, William knows all of their identity (I don't know about Chang though)

And they don't have Calypso she can't be in the real wor-
Didn't know if its possible
And...that's too early for that:unsure:

I don't know... Ahhh..this Cari trolling makes us suffer more.:HideThePain:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ArDZer

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
After the end of the last episode, whether she's held by daddy or not, Alex will still be out of commission for at least a few days.
About that donut cushion, I wonder if Yvier and Dylan were waiting really early in line in the morning at the shop to get their hands on them. :giggle::unsure:

Last edited:

Radish Cruton

Nov 14, 2017
Maybe he does it, because Dalia is the least popular and that way he can differentiate her more from the others? :BootyTime:
Is Dalia the least popular? Is there a poll somewhere, if so I’d be interested in seeing it.

For me Dalia is S+, right along Alex, and her two scenes are easily top five.

4.80 star(s) 929 Votes